Bullied at School and Trouble

Lauren,Mike,Emily,Mia and Kevin had just got dropped off at School by Jason. Matt went over to Lauren and pulled her hair. Lauren said"Ow! That hurts"! Matt said"Where's your friends"? Mia said"Right here you stupidio". Matt tripped Lauren and said"Stupid girl,How can you be the daughter of a Shiba you're nothing but a weakling"! Lauren had tears streaming down her face. Reece said"Look at the Loser and His Lame friends how pathetic"! Emily said"Mike,Use your Samurizer". Mike took out his Samurizer and used it on the 2 bullies. Lauren tried to stand but fell back down. Lauren said"I think my Ankle is sprained". Emily said"I have a wrapping in my bag". Emily took out the wrapping and said"Lauren can you take off your shoe"? Lauren nodded and took off her boot. Emily wrapped Lauren's foot and said"I'll put your boot in your backpack". Lauren said"Ok,Em". In Class...  Lauren said"Mike what symbol did you use"? Mike said"I teleported them to the Nighlock realm". Mia said"You ok  Lauren"? Lauren said"I'm fine Mia. A red samurai never lets pain over come them". Mike said"Keep your voice down,Someone could've heard". An Alarm went off. The rangers asked to use the bathroom,someone followed them. They all had their Samurizers and said"Go,Go Samurai"! They all morphed into their suits. The girl who followed them,filmed them morphing into their suits. After dealing with the Nighlock,the rangers snuck back into school. The girl filmed them demorphing outta their suit. Lauren fell. Emily said"Lauren,hold on to me so you don't fall". Emily helped her up. The rangers made their way back to Class. The followed them back Back in class. The girl approached them,showing them the videos she took and said"I knew there was something special about all of you. Why else would there be a 18 yr old in our class". Lauren said"Cr*p! This is what I wanted to aviod". Ms.Dave said"Lauren Shiba,No cussing in class. Lauren snatched the phone from the girl and said"Mia,you know to do with this". Mia opened the window and threw the phone,watching it fall and smash to pieces on the ground. Kevin was fighting with another boy,he ended giving him a bloody nose. Mrs.Dave said"That's it! You five go to the principals office now"!! Emily and Mia where yelling at the girl who took the video. In the office...  The Principal said"Ok so Mike made 2 students disappear,Kevin started a fight,Emily and Mia where disturbing class by yelling at another girl and Lauren cursed in class and tthrew the girls phone outta the window. Lauren,I'm gonna have to call your father. This behavior is Unacceptable". Lauren nodded,tears streaming down her face. The principal called Jason and told him what happend and to pick up the rangers. Jason ended the call and is now at the School. the rangers where in the hall while Jason talked to the Principal. Jason said"You;re lucky he didn't suspend you or expell you. Lauren Elizabeth,You're in more trouble than the others. Emily,Mia,Kevin and Mike you are all grounded for 6 weeks be lucky I don't bench you". Lauren said"Yes Father". Mike said"Yes Mentor Jason". Emily said"Yes Sir Mentor Jason". Kevin said"Understood Mentor Jason". Mia said"Yes Mentor".  At Home...  Jason said"Now since you four are grounded that means No shopping,Mike no video games,No going to the movies or anything like that". Kevin said"Understood Mentor". Emily said"Yes sir Mentor Jason". Mike said"Yes Mnetor". Mia said"Yes Mentor". Jason said"Lauren Elizabeth come with me to my room". Lauren nodded,feeling like a little girl. Lauren went to her dad's room and said"Father"? Jason said"I'm really disappointed Young Lady". Lauren said"But Father,That girl took a video of us morphing and demorphing outta our suits when we went to fight the nighlock"... Jason said"That doesn't mean you handle it like you did. Now lay over my lap". Lauren said"You can't! I'm 18 Father"! Jason said"You may be 18 but you're not an Adult Young Lady". Lauren said"Father,pls no". Jason said"Lauren Elizabeth,This is going to happen no matter what". Lauren backed away from her father. Jason grabbed her,Lauren tried to stop him but it was no use. Jason pulled his daughter over his lap and raised his hand,he began spanking his daughter. Lauren said"Father,pls stop"! Jason said"You brought this on yourself Lauren Elizabeth". Jason used a harder force,Lauren was crying. Jason said"If I get a another call from the school I won't hesitate to use a paddle. You understand me Young Lady"?! Lauren said"Yes,Father I understand"!! Jason stopped and let her up. Lauren still had tears streaming down her face. Jason hugged and said"shh,Shh my strong girl you're ok. It's over with and you're forgiven". Jason wiped away her tears and kissed her head. Jason said"Why don't you and Jay-Jay go get some sweets with Antonio. I have something I need to tell you when you come back". Lauren said"Ok Dad". Lauren left Jason's room and went to find her brother and Antonio. Jayden said"Sissy"!! Lauren picked him up and said"Hi Jay-Jay *Kisses his head* I missed you baby". Antonio said"Why're you home so early"? Lauren said"We got in trouble at school. When the alarm went off she asked to use the bathroom and left class,some girl followed us. We morphed into our suits and she filmed us". Antonio said"I heard what you guys did. That's Why I'm not in school". Lauren said"You guys wanna get som treats? I'm the only one not grounded". Antonio said"Sure". Jayden said"Yay,Treats"! Lauren said"Let's go". Antonio,Lauren and Jayden went into town looking for treats. Jayden said"Sissy,Look at this". Antonio said"Cake pops,Those are good". Lauren said"Let's get some". When Lauren,Jayden and Antonio returned home. Mike,Emily,Mia and Kevin where training. Jason was supervising them. Jayden,Lauren and Antonio where playing a game inside. Jayden always cheers up his sister  when she's sad. The 3 of them where soon asleep.