Training and Jayden leaves

Today the Rangers had training. Jayden was the last one up. When he stepped outside,He saw Kevin messing with rocks,Mike was on the ground. Jayden said"What's going on"? Lauren said"Honestly no idea. You're Late Jayden". Jayden said"I don't like training with the o-o-others Laura".Lauren said"Well you have too". Jayden Said"No"! Lauren said"Jayden,You either train with me or go sit down". Jayden threw the training sword and sat down on the bench". Antonio said"Why isn't he training Lauren"? Lauren said"He's just being stubborn,He's lucky I didn't spank him". Antonio noticed that Jayden had went inside. Antonio said"Hey Lauren,Jayden went back inside". Lauren said"I'll deal with him. Keep training". Lauren went inside and said"Jayden"! Jayden said"What"? Lauren said"I did you tell you that you could go back inside". Jayden said"I don't wanna train with the others. I wanna train with you and Antonio". Lauren said"C'mon we're going back outside". Jayden said"No"! Lauren grabbed his wrist and dragged him back outside. Lauren handed him a training sword and said"Train with Antonio,if you don't train you're going to get a Spanking". Jayden went to train with Antonio while Lauren trained with Emily. After training... Lauren and Mia where making Lunch. Mike and Kevin where arguing about something. Lauren said"Quit arguing you two". The 2 stopped arguing. Jayden had left the house without telling anyone.

Lauren said"Has anyone seen Jayden"? Mike said"No"

Lauren said"Has anyone seen Jayden"? Mike said"No". Kevin said"I haven't". Emily said"Me neither". Antonio said"I think he might've left the house". Lauren said"Go look for him Antonio". Antonio went to look for Jayden. In Town... Jayden was at the Park sitting on a swing,Tears streaming down his face. Antonio Said"Hey Jay,What're you doing here"? Jayden hugged Antonio. Antonio said"Shh,Shh Mi Amigo it's ok". Jayden said"Laura w-w-will b-b-be mad a-a-at me". Antonio said"Well Why'd you leave"? Jayden didn't respond. Antonio said"Hey. Answer Me Jayden". Jayden said"I j-just wanted to be b-by myself for awhile". Antonio said"But leaving the house isn't ok Jay. Lauren's worried about you Jay,taking off like that worries all of us". Jayden said"I-I-I'm in t-t-trouble aren't I"? Antonio said"Let's go home". Jayden said"Ok". Back Home... Lauren said"You had worried sick Jay"! Kevin said"You had us all worried Kid". Jayden said"I-I-I'm Sorry for w-worrying all of you. I s-shouldn't have l-left". Mike said"It's ok Jay,Just pls don't leave again". Jayden said"I won't,I promise". Lauren said"Why did you Leave sweetheart"? Jayden said"I j-j-just needed s-s-some time alone. I-I-I'm sorry Laura". Lauren hugged him and said"It's ok sweetie". Kevin said"You don't have to be afraid to be around us kiddo,Lauren told us". Jayden Nodded. Lauren Said"Ok how bout Mia makes Lunch? I'm gonna clean up". Jayden said"Mike"? Mike said"Yeah Kiddo"? Jayden said"C-Can we p-play a g-game"? Mike said"Sure Kiddo". Jayden said"Let's play tag". Lauren said"How bout you guys go outside and play"? Mike said"Ok. Antonio,Em,Kev C'mon on". Mike and Jayden along with Emily,Antonio and Kevin went outside. Jayden said"Mikey's it first"! Mike said"Alright let's play". They all started running. Mike tagged Antonio and said"You're it"! Antonio said"Alright". Antonio couldn't catch anyone yet but Emily tripped over his foot so Mike tagged her and said"You're it"! Mike took off running. Emily said'You cheated Mike"! Jayden said"No he didn't Em". Emily was chasing Kevin. Kevin said"Aw C'mon Em"! Emily tagged him. Kevin was chasing Jayden but Jayden was faster than him. Kevin said"How can a 14 yr old be faster than me"? Jayden said"Antonio's faster than you too". Jayden tripped,skinning his knee. Antonio said"That looks pretty bad Jay". Jayden got up and said"Its F-Fine,I-I'm F-Fine". Antonio said"Jayden,It looks bad". Jayden said"It doesn't matter,I-I'm F-Fine". Kevin said"Jayden,Stop with Tough boy act. We know it hurts,It's ok to show it". Jayden said"You're right,It hurts". Kevin picked him,Carrying him to one of the benchs and sat down with him. Kevin said"Emily,can you get the 1st aid kit from the kitchen pls"? Emily said"Ok Kev". Emily ran inside,got the 1st aid kit then ran back out. Kevin opened it,got out the cleaning stuff and cotton pads,then began cleaning Jayden's knee. Jayden was Crying. Kevin put a Band-Aid and said"Shh,Shh it's ok. I took care of it Kiddo". Antonio said"How bout we go inside"? Kevin said"Yes,We should". Kevin carried Jayden inside with Mike,Emily and Antonio following Behind him. Mia said"Good Timing,I just finish Lunch. Oh Jayden what happened"? Kevin said"He fell and skinned his knee". Mia said"Oh poor Baby". Jayden was sitting on Kevin's lap. After Lunch... Jayden was with Kevin in the living room. Kevin said"Is it still hurting Kiddo"? Jayden nodded. Kevin said"Let's see if there's any Tylenol". Kevin went to the kitchen and found the Tylenol and a medicine dropper.

 Kevin went to  the kitchen and found the Tylenol and a medicine dropper

Jayden said"I don't like m-medicine". Kevin said"If you take the Medicine then We can go to the park". Jayden said"Ok". Kevin gave him the medicine and said"There we go Jay. I'm gonna go Lauren that we're going to park with everyone else ok"? Jayden nodded. Kevin went and told Lauren that they're going to the Park. At the park. Jayden was swinging with Emily. Kevin said"So Antonio how old where you when you met Jayden"? Antonio said"I was 5,Jay was 4". Emily jumped off the swing. All the Rangers went home,it was close to dinner time anyways. Pretty soon all of them where fast asleep...