Jason Adopts Antonio

Today Jason is Adopting Antonio. Antonio doesn't know but Jayden and Lauren. Jason woke up all the Rangers,telling them all to get ready. Lauren changed in her red dress with her hair done in a small braid. Jayden's wearing this

Lauren brushed his hair and put a little bit of gel in it to keep it looking nice

Lauren brushed his hair and put a little bit of gel in it to keep it looking nice. Mia and Emily are wearing matching Pink and Yellow stripped dresses. Mike and Kevin are wearing blue and green matching shirts with Black jackets and jeans. Antonio is wearing a plain white shirt with a turquoise button up and Jeans. They all went into living room. Jayden had his blanket wrapped around him,his plush in his arm and A Pacifier in his mouth,Lauren's holding him.
This is the blanket

And this is the Pacifier

Kevin said"Why does he have a Pacifier"? Lauren said"I did research

Kevin said"Why does he have a Pacifier"? Lauren said"I did research. It's recommended that he has it". Jayden woke up in his Sister's arms,the Pacifier outta his mouth. After Breakfast,They all got into the car. Jason said"Lauren is Jayden buckled in corretly"? Lauren said"Yes father". Antonio was sitting up front with Jason. Antonio said"Where are we going Uncle Jason"? Jason said"You'll see soon enough kiddo". Antonio said"Isn't Lauren supposed to be up front"? Jason said"Well today is Special". Jayden said"Laura"? Lauren said"Yes Jay-Jay"? Jayden said"Last night I had a Nightmare. You and everyone where gone. Master Xandred made a M-M-Monster"! Lauren said"Baby,that will never happen. *Kisses his head* We won't leave and if Xandred dares to hurt you I will kill him myself". Jayden said"Thanks sissy'. Lauren said"Why don't you take a nap? It'll be awhile before we get there". Jayden said"Ok sissy". Jayden went to sleep in his car seat. At the Courthouse...  Jason took everyone inside. Lauren carried Jayden inside. A lady came over to Jason and said"Mr.Shiba,We've been expecting you. Pls come with me". They followed the Lady to a room with a Judge. The Judge said"Mr.Shiba,We understand you want to adopt Antonio Gracia as your son". Jason said"Yes,His parents died 6 yrs ago. He's like a brother to my son an daughter so I want to adopt him". Antonio said"You're adopting me"?! Jason said"Yes. You're like a brother to Jayden and Lauren. And I love you like a son so why not make it offical". The Judge said"Mr.Shiba,Are you able to meet the needs of Antonio and give him the love and support he needs"? Jason said"Yes,I am". The judge said"It's offical,Antonio Gracia is now your son. All we need is a name change. Antonio would you like to change your middle and last name"? Antonio said"Yes. I want my middle name to Morgan". The Judge said"Antonio Carlos Gracia is Now Antonio Morgan Shiba,Congradulations on your adoption". Jason said"Thank you". Mike said"We should Celebrate". (Author'sNote: The rangers that where grounded are now Ungrounded) Jason said"Yes we should". Lauren and Jayden hugged Antonio. Antonio said"Did you two know"? Jayden said"Yes,W-We did". Antonio said"Did the others know"? Lauren said"Yes,Father told them not to tell you cause he wanted to surprise you". Antonio had tears streaming down his face,still hugging his now siblings. Jayden said"I'm glad Daddy adopted you,No I got a big brother and a big sister". Antonio said"Me too,I get a new dad a big sister and a little brother. This the best day ever"! Jason said"C'mon lets go Celebrate". Antonio said"where should we go"? Jason said"How bout we go out to Dinner". Antonio said"Yeah we should Papa". Jason said"Alright let's get outta here". They left to courthouse and go to a resturant... Jayden was on Antonio's Lap,Antonio was sitting by Lauren and Mia. Mike,Emily and Keivn are sitting together while Jason's sitting in between Antonio and Mike. Jason said"What should we get"? Antonio said"Spaghetti"? Mia said"yeah Spaghetti". Jason said"Ok,Spaghetti it is". After eating their food,Jason ordered an Ice cream cake.  Antonio said"Ice cream cake"?! Jason said"We are Celebrating,so why not have an ice cream cake"? Antonio said"Thanks Papa". After finishing dessert,they went home. Lauren said"Hey Tonio,Jay-Jay how bout we play a game"? Antonio said"Sure Hermana". Lauren said"C'mon Mi Hermanos". Lauren picked up Jayden and took Antonio's hand. The now 3 Shiba siblings went outside to play a game. The 3 of them played for about 4 hrs. Jason called them inside. Jason said"Kids,I've decided to take you outta school since this is interfearing with our training and such". Lauren said"I'm glad you're pulling us out. It's tough fitting". Mike said"I'm glad I don't ever have to go there again. There's some kids who give me an Evil-eye look". Jason said"Let's go to the Lake or Something". Antonio said"How bout the Park"? Jason said"Sure Son". At the park... Lauren,Antonio and Jayden where on the swings. Jason was sitting on a bench,reading a parenting book. A lady and her kid came over. Jayden was in a baby swing,Getting pushed by Kevin. The lady looked at all the rangers and said"Why're you kids out  here alone"? Lauren said"My Father's over on a bench reading a book". The kid said"I like your dress,it's pretty". Lauren said"Thank you little girl". The lady noticed what Jayden was wearing and said"Is that your brother"? Lauren said"Yes,He's my little brother". The lady said"How old is he"? Lauren said"He's 14,Ma'am". The lady said"Oh,is he special needs too? My daughter is specical needs". Lauren said"Yes,he is. He has Autism and some mental delays". The lady said"My daughter's the same way". The kid said"Hi,I'm Avie". Jayden said"H-Hi". Jason and the kids,Stayed at the park for awhile before heading home. Emily,Jayden and Mia had falled asleep. Lauren carried Jayden,Mike carried Emily and Kevin carried Mia. Once they got home they all went to sleep. Jason went to the kids rooms,turning on their nightlights,kissing their head adn telling them goodnight before going to bed himself.