Jayden in trouble

Lauren was making for everyone,Mike,Kevin and Emily where talking about their past. Jayden was playing with Antonio and Mia. Lauren said"Breakfast is done". Jayden wouldn't eat,he wasn't Hungry. Lauren said"You gotta eat something sweetie". Jayden shook his head. Lauren said"You better eat or you're going to Time-out". Jayden began to eat his food,he didn't want a Time-out.  Once everyone finished breakfast,they where doing some training. Jayden was sparing with Antonio,Jayden created a new move. Antonio said"That's a cool move Jay". The Gap Sensor went off... Lauren said"Let's go". They all Morphed into their suits and rushed to the Nighlock. Jayden said"Hey Uglyness"! The Nighlock said"Who,Me"? Jayden said"Yeah you". Jayden Chared at the Nighlock,Followed by his sister. After the long intense battle,the Nighlock was defeated...  Jayden parted from the group and went to the pier. BackHome...  Lauren said"Has anyone seen Jayden,I haven't seen him"? Antonio said"He must've snuck away from us when we weren't looking". Lauren said"I'm gonna find him". Lauren went to look for Jayden,After hrs of searching she finally found him. Lauren said"Jayden Montagoery"! Jayden said"L-Laura? H-How did you f-find me"? Lauren said"Why did you sneak away from the group"? Jayden said"A lot of people say I'm the useless samurai and that I'm a baby". Lauren said"How long has it been going on"? Jayden said"Since we first assembled the team". Lauren said"Well if anyone says anything again,Tell one of us and we'll handle it but you still snuck off". Jayden said"I'm sorry Laura". Lauren said"You're still getting punished. I'm gonna spank you". Jayden said"No! Laura don't"! Lauren said"Either we do it here or Do it at home with a paddle". Jayden said"No,I don't want the paddle but there's too many people here". Lauren said"Home it is then". Lauren and Jayden returned home.  Lauren said"Time-out first". Jayden stood in the corner. Lauren went and the paddle.

 Lauren went and the paddle

Lauren said"C'mere". Jayden hesitated. Lauren grabbed his wrist and pulled him over her lap,taking down his jeans. Lauren said"Just be lucky I don't make you go get a Switch". Lauren brought the paddle down on his bottom and continued. The other Rangers where outside. Jayden was Crying and said"Laura pls stop"! Lauren said"Are you gonna do that again"? Jayden said"No I promise I won't". Lauren laid down the last smacks then stopped and put Jayden's jeans back on. Jayden was Crying. Lauren helped him and said"Shh,Shh it's over with and you're forgiven sweetie". When Jayden finally calmed down he went to see what the other Rangers where doing. Antonio said"Hey Jay". Jayden said"What're you guys doing"? Kevin said"Talking about our family's". Mia said"Half my family is Asian". Kevin said"Most of my family is Chinese". Antonio said"My Family is Mexican". Emily said"My Family is American". Mike said"Same as mine". Lauren said"The Shiba Family is Half Japanese and Half American". Jayden said"Laura,Say something in Japanese". Lauren said"Hai chīsana hito". Jayden said"Nihongo ga hanaseru no wa kakkoīdesu".  While playing in the backyard,Jayden fell backwards onto his bottom. Jayden said"Ouch"! Mike said"You ok younger Red"? Mike helped him up off the ground. Jayden rubbed his bottom. Mia said"Lauren did you Spank him"? Lauren said"Yes,I did because he snuck away after battling the Nighlock". Jayden said"She used the paddle on me". Antonio said"Yikes,That must've hurt". Jayden said"Can we change the subject"? Kevin said"So You two are Japanese"? Lauren said"Yes,our dad was Japanese and Our mother was American". Jayden was playing Tag with Antonio,Mike,Mia and Emily but he suddenly fainted. Antonio picked him up and said"Lauren"!! Lauren ran over to Antonio and Jayden. Lauren picked him up and rushed inside the house. Antonio and The others went back inside as well. Antonio said"Is he ok Lauren"? Lauren said"He probably will be. We just gotta wait until he wakes up". Soon,Jayden is awake... Lauren said"Jay,You're awake". Jayden said"My head hurts Sissy". Kevin said"Here kiddo,I got you some water". Jayden said"Arigatō". Kevin said"Lauren can you translate that"? Lauren said"Arigatō means Thank you in Japanese". Kevin said"You're Welcome kiddo". Lauren said"Hey Mia,Can you get some ice cream for us"? Mia said"Sure". Mia and Emily dished up the ice cream,bringing it to everyone in the infirmary who where surrounding Jayden. After passing out the bowls of ice cream,Emily and Mia sat next to Lauren. Jayden was asleep in the infirmary bed,Lauren staying by his side. Mia and Emily where talking about their past lives and how they don't wanna go back to being who they used to be and focus on their New Family and New Life. Mike and Kevin where playing a Board game. Antonio was playing his Guitar,his headphones on his head. Soon the all the other Rangers where asleep around the house. Mia was in the Dojo,Emily was in Their Mentor's old office,Mike was in Emily's room,Kevin was in the kitchen,Emily was in the living room and Antonio was in Mia's room.