Jayden's Attitude towards Jason

Its been 10 weeks since Jason returned. To Mia,Kevin,Mike and Emily he is Mentor Jason and for Antonio Its Uncle Jason (Since Antonio is Jayden's friend) Jason woke all the Rangers up and told them to meet him in the living room. Jayden said"Daddy,Why'd you wake me up"? Antonio said"What's with the wake up Call Uncle Jas"? Jason said"I wanted to ask if you'd guys would like to Attend school,Jayden obviously won't attend he'd stay here with me". Lauren said"Dad,I've been to school. The rest of them have". Jason said"So would guys like to go? It'll only be for Half a Day". Antonio said"I'd rather not go,I wanna stay with Jayden". Lauren said"As long as We're all in the same classes". Jason said"I have that arranged". Later... Jayden was outside by himself while Lauren and the others went grocery shopping Jason said"Hey little one,whatcha ya doing"? Jayden said"Nothing,Dad". Jason said"Why're you out here"? Jayden said"I like being out here". Jason said"Son,I can tell somethings wrong". Jayden snapped and said"Nothing is Wrong! I'm fine"! Jason said"Jayden,Calm down". Jayden said"I'm fine". Jason said"Son,You clearly aren't. There's something bothering you". Jayden said"Nothing is wrong,Leave me Alone"! Jason said"Do not Yell at me Young man". Jayden said"Why couldn't you just stay dead?! Me and Laura were just fine without you"! Jason said"Jayden Montagoery Shiba,That is no way to talk to me". Jayden got and went out the gate and into his spot in one of trees. Jason went after his son,He saw his son up in a tree. Jason climbed the tree and sat next to Jayden. Jason said"Have you been bottling up your emotions"? Jayden said"Yes,I act like nothings wrong but they can all tell that somethings wrong so I eventaully stopped". Jason said"So why are you bottling em up around me"? Jayden was silent. Jason said"I got it,I was gone for a very long time and then I suddnly come out of nowhere". Jayden said"I would sometimes get mad at Ji for trying to replace you but as I got older I accepted that you where gone and that Ji was all me and sissy had left. But now you're here". Jason said"I see that Ji raised the 2 of you well,but you cannot yell at me like that again,Let's get down". Jayden said"I'm still in trouble"? Jason said"Yes. Now let's get down". After getting off the Tree and going back in the yard. Jason said"Over my lap,Jayden". Jayden shook his head. Jason said"I'm gonna take off my belt if you don't come here right now". Jayden laid over his Father's lap. Jason raised his hand and began to spank his son. Jayden was crying and said"Daddy,Pls stop"!! Jason said"Next time you better watch your attitud and how you speak to me! You understand me Jayden Montagoery Shiba"?! Jayden said"Yes! Daddy,Pls stop"!! Jason laid down the last 20 swats then let him up. When Everyone got back,Jayden was helping his dad make Lunch. Jason said"Hey guys. Me and Jayden are making Lunch". Lauren said"Jayden did you behave kiddo"? Jason said"He said some pretty unforgivable things to me but I handled it we also had a talk". Lauren said"Dad spank you"? Jayden nodded. Lauren said"Hopefully I go over his lap". Jayden said"Sissy,are you really to school"? Lauren said"Yes Jay-Jay,It's too late to start and like dad said It's only half a day. Did you forget that Uncle Ji had a car"? Jayden said"I remember Sissy. At least Antonio gets to stay with Me". Antonio said"I don't wanna go back to School,I'm done trying be like everybody else. I love being a Samurai". Emily said"We all do but it'll be nice to not be in the house all day". Jason said"So Lauren,Mia,Emily,Kevin and Mike go guys start school tomorrow. I have your Bags and Lunchboxes packed already". Lauren said"Ok father". Jason said"Now after lunch Jayden,Antonio we don't you go to lake for a bit"? Jayden said"Tonio,can we swim in the lake"? Antonio said"Sure Jay. I'll pack a bag for the lake before we go". Jayden Said"Yay"! After Lunch,Jayden and Antonio changed into their swimsuits the packed a bag for the lake. Jayden said"Yay! C'mon let's go Tonio"! Antonio said"Let's put Sunscreen on first Jay". Jayden said"No. No sunscreen". Antonio put the sunscreen on him and said"There we go,Let's go". Antonio and Jayden go to the lake. Jayden didn't want his floatie. Antonio was was his hands,helping Jayden Swim. Antonio said"I should get you a lifejacket Jay". Jayden said"Can we do the thing where you lay on your back and hold me"? Antonio said"Sure Jay". Antonio laid on his and held Jayden. Antonio and Jayden swam for about 3 hrs then went home. Jason said"How was the lake"? Antonio said"It was really fun. We have this special thing we do,where I lay down and I hold him. It's one of our bonding things". Jason said"I'm glad you had fun. What other bonding or special things do you two have"? Antonio said"We go to pier sometimes. While I fish,Jayden likes to sit on my lap and we like to sing". Jason said"Have you guys tried bathing together"? Antonio said"No,we haven't but I guess we can try it". Jayden said"Can we do it Tonight"? Antonio said"Sure Jay". Lauren said"Hey Jay-Jay did you and Antonio have fun"? Jayden said"Uh huh,It was fun". Antonio said"Tonight me and Jay are trying a new Bonding thing". Lauren said"That's nice". Me,Emily and Mia are going Shopping. wanna come"? Antonio said"Sure". Jayden said"Let's go"! All 7 rangers went to the mall. Antonio and Jayden found a Toy Store. Jayden found a toy he liked so he asked Antonio to get it for him,Antonio got something too. Lauren,Mia and Emily where clothes shopping. Mike was in a video game store and kevin was looking at Books. After hours of shopping,They all went home and unpacked their stuff then went to bed.