De-aged Rangers Prt.1

While Fighting a Nighlock,The Nighlock sprayed them with something turning Jayden,Antonio,Emily and Mia to Little kids 4-6 while Mike and Kevin turned into 7 yr olds and Lauren into a 8 yr old. Jayden said"Sissy! Tonio"! Lauren said"We're kids again". The said"Later Rangers"! Jayden said"At least we has our memories". Mike said"Good". Emily ran to Mike. Mike picked her up. Jayden and Antonio ran to their sister. Mia ran to Kevin. Lauren held Antonio's hand and picked up Jayden. Lauren said"Anyone know how to get home"? Kevin said"Follow me guys". Kevin had Mia on his back. All 7 kids,Walked through town. Jayden said"Sissy,Go park"! Lauren said"Hey guys,Let's go to the park for a bit". Mia said"Yay"! Kevin said"Ok,Let's go". Lauren put Jayden in the Baby swing and pushed him. Jayden said"This fun Sissy". Lauren said"Hey Jay-Jay,You wanna go down the slide with me"? Jayden said"Yeah"! Lauren took Jayden outta the swing. After playing at the Park for a bit,The kids went home. Jason said"Holy Master Xandred! How did this happen"?! Lauren said"A Nighlock sprayed us with something".Jason said"And it turned you into kids". Jayden said"Sissy,I had a Acci-dent". Lauren said"Ok Jay-Jay". After Jayden got cleaned up. All the Kids where playing in the Living room. Jayden said"Bubba Play"? Antonio said"Sure Jay". Emily said"Mentor"? Jason said"Yes Emily"? Emily said"Do you have any other clothes I can wear"? Jason said"How bout we go to store. I know Ji kept Lauren and Jayden's old things but we'll have to shop for the rest of you". Lauren said"Are we all going"? Jason said"Yes,We're all going. I can't a 8 yr old and a 4 yr old home alone". After 3 hrs of Shopping at mall,Jason brought the kids back Home. Jayden said"Emmy,I like your dress". Emily said"Thanks Jayden". Mia said"Emily,We match". Emily said"We do". Jayden said"Kevin,Mikey play"? Kevin said"Sure Jayden". Mike said"Sure lil' Red". Lauren said"Hey Tonio,Wanna draw"? Antonio said"Sure Sis". Jason saw all the kids. He took pictures of them and smiled. Jason said"Anyone Hungry? I got lunch ready". All of em except Jayden nodded. Jason said"Jay,you need to something kiddo". Jayden said"I'm n-not hungry D-Daddy". Lauren said"Jay-Jay,Do you wanna go to Time-out"? Jayden said"No-No,Sissy". Lauren said"Then come and eat Jay-Jay". Jayden said"Can's I sit on your lap pease"? Lauren said"Sure Jay-Jay,C'mere". Lauren picked up the 4 yr old boy and sat him on her lap. After eating Lunch,All thr kids where playing outside. Jayden was playing with Antonio,Lauren was playing with Mia adn Emily and Mike was playing with Kevin. Jayden said"Bubba,I no's feel good", Antonio said"Okay,Let's go see Papi". Antonio picked up his brother and carried him inside. Jason said"What's wrong my boys? Everything ok"? Antonio said"Jay doesn't feel good Papi". Jason said"My poor baby". Jayden was coughing. Jason said"Lay him down on the couch and go play Antonio". Antonio layed Jayden on the couch and went back outside. Later... Jason called the kids inside. Lauren said"Dad,I wanna play outside still"... Jason said"Lauren,It's getting late". Lauren said"Is Jay-Jay ok Father"? Jason said"He doesn't feel good Lauren". Lauren said"I can take care of Jay-Jay. I always take care of Jay-Jay". Jason said"Ok Lauren". Lauren picked up Jayden. Jayden said"Sissy"? Lauren said"Yes Jay-Jay? What's wrong Baby Brother"? Jayden said"My head hurt sissy". Lauren said"Ok Jay-Jay,I'll get the medicine". Lauren carried Jayden into the kitchen,setting him on the counter then climbed on the counter to access the cabinet and got the medicne. Jason said"Lauren! Get down"! Lauren fell backwards on the counter. Jason picked her up and said"That is Dangerous,You could've gotten hurt. What where you doing"? Lauren said"I was getting medicine for Jay-Jay Father. He say his head hurts". Jason said"You need to be careful". Jason set her down and opened the medicine and poured it in the medicine cup and said"Here,give to Jayden. No more climbing on the counter". Lauren said"Yes father". Lauren gave Jayden the medicine and said"There we go Jay-Jay. Did that help"? Jayden nodded. Lauren picked him up and said"How bout we go to our room and take a nap"? Jayden nodded and the 2 of them went to their room to take a nap. Antonio,Mia,Mike,Emily and Kevin where playing with the toys Jason bought. Mia had one of Mike's toys. Mike said"Hey that's mine"! Mia said"I just wanna play with it". Mike said"But it's Mine. Give it back"... Kevin said"Guys stop it". Mike said"No,I want my toy". Mia said"No,I'm playing with it". Mike pulled one of Mia's ponytails. Mia started to cry. Mike snatched the toy and pushed Mia. Emily went and told Jason what happened. Jason said"Micheal Fernandez,Why are you being mean to Mia"? Mike said"She has my toy and wouldn't let me have it". Jason was holding Emily. Jason said"Say sorry to Mia". Mike hugged her and said"I'm sorry Mia". Mia returned the hug and said"It's ok Mike". Emily clung to Jason. Jason said"Emily do you wanna play"? Emily shook her head. Jason said"How bout you come with me and you can color a picture"? Emily nodded. Jason took emily to his room,giving her some paper,markers,crayons and color pencils. Antonio was crying,Kevin accidently broke his toy. Kevin was trying to comfort him. Lauren walked into the Living room and said"What's wrong Tonio"? Antonio said"My toy broke". Kevin said"It was an accident Lauren". Lauren said"Father can fix it"? Antonio picked up the toy and went to his dad's room,Emily had fallen asleep. Lauren said"I'm gonna go back to my room,Jay-Jay can't be on his own". Jayden had walked outta the room,his blanket wrapped around him. Jayden walked over to Lauren. Lauren picked him up and said"Is your head hurting Baby brother"? Jayden nodded and said"My throat hurts too's Sissy". Lauren said"Good thing Father left that out". Lauren grabbed the medicine,opened it and poured it into the little cup and gave it to Jayden. Jayden said"Sissy,I's want milk". Lauren said"Father said not to climb on the counter but he's in his room". Lauren climbed on the counter and got a cup from a cabinet,then hoped down. She got out the milk and poured it into the cup,giving it to Jayden. Jayden said"Thanks Sissy". Jayden finished the milk and tried to put it in the sink. Lauren said"Here Jay-Jay,Let me do it". Jayden gave her the cup,Lauren tossed it in the sink. Lauren picked him up and carried him to couch,sitting down with Jayden in her lap. Soon the rest of the kids where asleep on the couch. Jason was busy trying to figure out how to turn them back,he noticed that it was quiet so went to check on the kids and saw that they where asleep. Jason smiled and took a picture of them then went back to his room,picking up Emily and Antonio and Emily,carrying them into the living room and took another picture of all the kids together.