Emily and Mia's day together

Jayden and Antonio went to the pier,Lauren went with her dad to get groceries and Kevin and Mike where at the mall. Emily was training while Mia was making breakfast for the 2 of them. Mia Said"Hey Em,Breakfast is ready". Emily said"Ok Mia". Emily put the training sword away and went inside. Mia said"Jayden and Antonio are at the pier,Lauren went with Mentor Jason to get groceries and Mike and Kevin are at the Mall". Emily said"So what should we do"?  Mia said"I don't know. We did our training for today so I guess we could hang out. Mentor Jason's not here so we can't go into town". Emily said"I'm gonna video call Serrina. I haven't spoke to her in awhile". Mia Said"Alright. I'm gonna watch a Movie on my Laptop". Emily said"Ok Mia". Emily went to her room  and got on her laptop,Video calling her sister. Serrina said"Hey Baby girl,How's it going"? Emily said"It's good. We have 2 red samurai instead of one,Lauren Shiba is the oldest Ranger and is Jayden's sister". Serrina said"Do you have a mentor"? Emily said"When we first arrived we didn't have a mentor but Lauren and Jayden's dad came back". Serrina said"Jason Shiba? The former Red Ranger"? Emily said"I know,It's weird right? He's supposed to be dead but since he didn't use a full seal,he survived". Serrina said"Well I hope you come see me soon Baby girl". Emily said"Or you could come see me"?  Serrina said"So how is it having 2 red rangers"? Emily said"I think 2 reds are better than one". Later... Emily was in Mia's room. Mia said"Emily Why're you in my room"? Emily Said"I'm looking for my necklace my sister gave me. I can't find it in my room". Mia noticed the mess and said"You should've asked me beforehand Emily". Emily said"This necklace is important Mia". Mia said"Go to your room while I clean up the mess". Emily nodded and went to her room. Mia cleaned up the mess and went to Emily's room,the younger 16 yr old girl was sitting on her bed Mia sat down next to Emily and said"After we get this done with,we gotta eat lunch". Emily said"Are you gonna S-Spank me"? Mia said"Yes. You went through my stuff and went into my room without permission". Emily said"No,Mia"... Mia said"Em,Have you been spanked before"? Emily said"There was one time my sister S-Spanked me". Mia said"Once we get this done you'll be forgiven". Emily nodded and laid over Mia's lap. Mia brought her hand down on Emily's bottom,Lay down 25 smacks then let her up. Emily had tears streaming down her face. Mia hugged her,rubbing her back and Said"Shh,Em you're forgiven. Now let's get some lunch. Everyone else should be home soon". Emily said"Ok Mia".  Emily and Mia went to the kitchen,Emily was sitting at counter while Mia cooked. Emily said"Hey Mia can we not tell Mentor Jason about"... Mia said"Ok. We don't have to tell anyone". Once everyone came Home... Jayden was in his room,his arms had Bandages around them. Lauren said"You ok Jay-Jay"? Jayden Said"Yeah I-I-I'm ok sissy". Jason said"Kids,There's a Nighlock attack". Lauren said"Let's go"! Jayden said"I can handle this myself". Jayden ran off to location of the Nighlock. Lauren and the others followed behind him...  Jayden said"Stay Back"! Lauren said"Jayden! What're you doing"?! Dekker slashed the Nighlock's weapon and said"Ah,Hello Rangers". Lauren said"Jayden,Why is he here"? After  fighting  the  Nighlock... Lauren Said"Let's go home". Back Home... Jason was on the floor,Blood dripping off his chin from throwing up. Emily,Mike,Mia and Kevin quickly rushed him to the Med bay. Antonio said"Papi! Estas bien"? Mia put an ice pack on Jason's head. Jayden said"Laura w-w-will Daddy b-b-be ok"?  Lauren said"Oh kiddo I'm sure he'll be ok". Antonio said"Hey Jay-Jay,You ok Bud"? Jayden said"Bubba"! Antonio sat down on the bed on the otherside of Jayden. Antonio said"Hey,Hey its ok Baby brother. Papi will be fine". Jayden said"I don't w-w-wanna l-l-lose him again"! Lauren said"I don't either Jay-Jay". Antonio said"I don't wanna lose Papi too". Emily said"Lauren,Antonio Mia needs to talk to you". Jayden said"No"... Lauren said"Jay-Jay,It's ok sweetheart. We'll be right back ok"? Jayden nodded. Lauren and Antonio went into the Med Bay. Mia was holding a book on a healing symbol and said"This can save him but it says that 2 Samurai need to do it". Lauren and Antonio looked at each other and nodded. Lauren and Antonio made the symbol and sent it to their father but it didn't work. Lauren said"It didn't work! Why didn't it work"?! Mia said"It should've worked! I don't know what happened"! Jayden ran outta the house,going to find Dekker then snuck back into the house. Dekker said"I think I can help him". Lauren said"How did you find this place"? Jayden stepped out from Behind him. Lauren grabbed him and said"What where you thinking bringing him here?! He's half Nighlock"! Jayden said"He d-d-doesn't work f-f-for 'Him' He's c-c-changed"! Lauren said"Jayden,Me and you know that but the others don't". Jayden managed to get loose from Lauren's grip and ran to Dekker,getting picked up. Jayden was Crying,clung to dekker.

Lauren said"Jay-Jay,What's wrong"? Lauren tried to take him from Dekker but Jayden didn't let her

Lauren said"Jay-Jay,What's wrong"? Lauren tried to take him from Dekker but Jayden didn't let her. Lauren sang "Where the north wind meets the sea
There’s a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found
In her waters, deep and true
Lay the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you’ll be drowned
Yes, she will sing to those who’ll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?,Can you face what the river knows"? Jayden let Lauren finally take him outta Dekker's Arms. Lauren held him close,putting her hand on the back of his head. Lauren said"Dekker,If you can save him do it". Dekker nodded and went into the Med Bay. Lauren carried Jayden to their room,Laying him down then returned to the Med Bay. Dekker using Magic to heal Jason. Jason said"Brother"? Dekker said"Yeah Jas,It's me". Lauren said"What"?! Jason hugged Dekker and said"Thank you Deks". Dekker said"No problem bro". Jason said"Now go see your nephew". Dekker said"He's quite the sensitive one". Jason said"Autism". Dekker said"I'll go see him and see if he's ok". Lauren said"Dad"! Antonio said"Papi"!! Dekker went to Jayden and Lauren's room and said"Hey kiddo,you ok"? Jayden said"Yeah I-I-I'm ok". Dekker said"You're clearly not Baby Red". Jason said"He used to cool me that when I was younger right Deks"? Dekker said"Oh shush Brother". Jayden said"You're brothers"? Dekker said"Yes,we are". Jason said"Jayden,What's wrong Baby"? Jayden said"I thought I was gonna loose you"! Jason said"I'm ok Baby. Dekker saved me baby,I'm not going anywhere sweetheart". Dekker said"Your daughter yelled at him". Jason said"I'll deal with her,Stay with your nephew". Dekker picked up his Nephew. Jayden said"Dekker,w-w-why don't y-y-you  stay"? Dekker said"I cannot stay,I'm half Nighlock". Jason said"Lauren Elisabeth Shiba"!! Lauren said"Yes Father"? Jason said"Did you yell at your Brother"? Lauren said"Because He brought dekker here when he snuck outta the house". Jason took Lauren by the wrist,taking off his belt and whipped her 20 times then let her go.  Lauren ran off outside. Jayden said"Sissy,sad". Dekker said"Let's go see her". After Lauren calmed Down,She and Jayden got to know their Uncle Dekker before their dad called them back inside. Jayden was cuddling with Lauren,After the scare of losing their father they didn't want to sleep alone.