Learning Time!

LOV's POV:

  "Do you think I can make Technoblade bleed? He would look so cute if he just bleed alittle" said Toga. "I just want to break his skull"said Tomura."You know you could try, but it will end in bloodshed"said a monotone voice from behind Tomura."I w-will kill you one of these d-day, crown freak" Tomura said while stuttering."Techno, stop torturing them" came a voice.

  Dream's POV:

  When we got to L'manberg, Tommy was there giving me a glare. "We're doing this cause there are strangers on the server, Dream"(we're in our persona) said Tommy."WHAT ARE YOU EXTRAS TALKING ABOUT" said Bakugo,"YOU QUIRKLESS EXTRAS, I'LL BLAST YOUR FACES OFF".

  MHA crew's POV:

  "Kacchan, stop!" said Midoriya." You should not say that to people that are stronger then you and also are giving you shelter" said Technoblade, walking towards Bakugo, giving him a death stare."We should start telling you guys how this world works" said Dream."So, in this world, there are mobs aka monsters, that you have to kill at night , it will die in the morning unless it's a desert mob or wearing a helmet" said Dream."So, those are the hostile mobs there are , also mobs like animals that you can kill.

  "You guys each get 3 lives, so if you die once, you will still be alive, but if you die 3 times-"

  "This is bullsh-" before Bakugo could finish what he was saying, Aizawa cut him off."Enough Bakugo!" said Aizawa.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  Bakugo ran to Tommy and started attacking him. Tommy pulled out a sword and started to attack Bakugo, but the dark green hair kid jumped in and started to kick Tommy but Dream ended the fight."Let's do it this way, if you beat some of us, we will give you guys dimond stuff  and gold, so you guys don't have to mine for stuff" said Dream." We can have some fun and it's not like you guys can beat us, so what if you guys get a place to live too if you beat us"." Why should we do that" said the hobo man."You won't have a place to stay and gold for buying stuff" said Wilbur.

  "Fine, but are you sure that we would still be alive after?" said the Fundy guy." I'm positive" said Dream "so, can we start?". "LETS DO THIS, I WANT TO KICK SOME BUTTS!" said Bakugo.

  MHA crew's POV:

  So, we have 10 minutes to plan who will go up against this guy named Tommy. They don't have quirks, so it should not be that hard to win, thought All might. Toga wanted to go fight Tommy  and we think that could be good. We are all on the same side for now, but if they try something, we will take action. "I can't wait to make him bleed" said Toga.

  Toga and Tommy went in the ring that got builded within minutes. Tommy placed down a bed and slept in it. Toga was deciding which knife to use. Toga ran up to Tommy, striking for his neck. Tommy dodged the attacks and pulled a sword out of thin air, striking for her neck.

  Toga kicked the sword from his hand and used the sword to cause a cut on his arm. Tommy started to build up to the sky." Is he crazy? He will kill himself!" said Midnight.

  (Sorry for the short chapter, I will make one next week, there was no ideas that was good to make the MHA and Dream SMP people fight, so that is what I came up with)