The favor

(I decided to keep Technoblade in the storyline to keep his legacy alive. I hope everyone is feeling better now cause the news was not easy to digest.)

  Chat:

  Dream: Hey

  Dream: I need that favor.

  Technoblade: Bruhhh, not now. I got to plant more potatoes.

  Dream: There are kids you can kill.

  Dream: Oh, I mean orphans, you can kill.

  Technoblade: On my way.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  Didn't expect this, they thought.

  Chat:

  Dream: Don't worry, I got a back up plan :)

   MHA crew's POV:

  While, Deku and Tommy were arguing. A puff of white smoke came into the air.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!" yelled the anger issue boy, and let's just say that was his best decision ever.

  Just then, a shadowy figure appeared from the portal, smoke covering the figure, a figure that they all knew and feared.

  Red eyes were very vibrant due to the smoke.

  "Let's get this favor over with," a voice came from the portal, sending shivers to many for sure.

  Three arrows aimed at the terrified broccoli boy, two of which shot the boy's legs.

  Damn, great aim, they thought.

MHA crew's POV:

  Blood splattered from Midoriya's legs.

  "Ahhh!" Midoriya cired in agony.

  All of a sudden, fireworks were being set off. Flustered, everyone was trying to find the source of it, but a few seconds later blood was splattered everywhere.

  Turning around, they saw a sight that will haunt them forever. Pro heros on the ground, villans passed out, bones shattered, and a green portal appeared.

  All of a sudden, a green glowing light appeared next to the portal, the entity was wearing a mask similar to Dream's mask but it had an "XD" on its instead of a smile.

  "G-g-go, l-lea-leave before too l-late", said the entity.

  Darkness....

  Dream SMP's POV:

  They're gone.

  "Why did you sound so glitchy, XD?", asked Dream.

  "Don't worry, it's what's happens when new entities are here".

  "Too bad I didn't get to finish the job", said Techno while letting out a sigh.

  All of a sudden a portal opened up in front of the nether portal, which ended up glitching the nether portal and some of the obsidian broke.

  So now the only possible exit was digging the walls but to their surprise, after the nether portal was destroyed they were all teleported to space.

  Slowly but surely they were all falling down from the sky, that may sound so stupid and fake, but to them it's another chapter of their day.

  "Hey guys, care for me to join?" Asked Karl.

  "Karl!?"

  "Why are you here, what the fu-"

  "LANGUAGE!" Badboyhalo rudely language Quackity.

  "Well, I'm here to tell you guys something. See you in the next story on Wattpad, part 2 is coming out hopefully soon!"

  (Hey, I'm back now. It's been hard to write with everything going on and I'm losing interest in My hero academia, but I'm going to write a part 2, where they go to the MHA world. There are some arcs I want to see be different, so let's wait and see. -Author).