A different world

Everyone was knocked out when they arrived in the Dream smp, Aizawa(Eraserhead) was the first one to wake up, he got his capture weapon and tied up The LOV while The LOV was still knocked out. Soon after the pros, other teachers, class 1A and Nezu woke up, they started to look for somewhere to stay but only saw animals that they could hunt to eat.

  Philza's POV:

  I was getting some wood after we finished doing lore for today, when I saw new people. I didn't know that there were new people joining cause Dream never informed me about new people joining. I ask in chat about the new people in the smp but Dream didn't know about new people joining. Everyone's tasted to panic cause something like this never happened before.

  Chat:

  Tommyinnit: WHAT!HOW!

  Ghostbur:Do you think they would like to have some blue?

  Ranboo:Should I write this in my memory book?

  Tubbo:Will they hurt us?

  Dream:Let me try to ban them.

  Dream:Guys I can't ban them!

  Philza's POV:

  After he said that, everyone started to panic more but was soon calm. Dream told me to follow them and he and somewhere members will come to the cords, I game them. After following then, I realized they don't know what to do and where they are right now. So I told them in chat.

  Philza:Guys I don't think they know where they are, I think they are lost.

  Technoblade:Can I kill them?

  Philza:No!

  Technoblade:Lame.

  Dream:Ok,Phil we will be there soon.

  MHA crew's POV:

  Hawks was about to fly and find shelter, but before he could do that there were three people in front of us. One person was wearing a mask with a black smile on it and a green hoodie the next one has pink long hair, wearing a gown and a crown, the last one looked old and has black wings. The person with the mask walked towards us and pulled a sword out of thin air, pointing it in front of Aizawa's face. Aizawa's eyes turn red and his hair was floating but the sword was still there. After a few seconds, Nezu asked the strangers what place this was, the stranger with the mask said that this place is the Dream SMP.

  We were confused cause we never heard of a Dream SMP before. The strangers with the mask(which we think is the leader) told us to follow them. We followed them(cause we need shelter) but before we could do that, the one with the crown untied the villans.

  Lida:What are you doing!!
Bakugo:STOP THAT RIGHT NOW YOU EXTRA BEFORE I BLAST YOUR FACE EXTRA.
Midoriya:Kacchan, you can't do that!
Endeavor:Those you villans!You are going to get killed!

  Dream's POV:

  They don't look like they're going to kill us, but it's not like they could kill us, Dream thought. Before I could say another word, the kid with blond hair jumped at Techno with sparks coming from his hands. The blond hair kid was thrown to the ground by Techno in milliseconds.

  Technoblade:They could try but they will just end up like this one.

  Techno said while pointing at the blond boy on the ground, swearing just like Tommy.

  MHA crew's POV:

  "You want to go" said Tomura. Before they could stop the villan, Tomura ran straight for the strangers wearing a crown. Tomura tried to touch the stranger but he dodged the attack and pulled out a sword, striking for his neck, but stopped before it could touch his neck. The attack was fast, so the heros didn't have time to stop the "fight"(I would not call it a fight) from happening. The MHA crew stood in shock by what they saw. Then the Stanger with the crown said " wow, if you say that is a strong villan, then you guys must suck!" Slowing getting up Tomura went over to The league while Bakugo went to the heros and his classmate, still mad and yelling.

  Dream's POV:

  "So are we going" I said to the strangers, they all nodded  their head. While walking to the now rebuilded L'manberg, the strangers asked questions, which I answered but in my persona cause all of us wanted to mess with the strangers. The questions were," what are your names" which I relied by saying "my name is Dream, the guy with pink hair and a crown is Technoblade and the old guy is named, Philza or you can call Phil, he doesn't care", the blond hair kid that Techno beated up, asked what our " quirks" are which I answer with a " what the heck are quirks", the guy with a white scarf around his neck told me that a quirk is a superpower that you get around the age of 4, I said " some of us have powers, but some don't and before you ask me if we have villans here, no we don't, but if we did that will be fun to be one" I had a smirk under my mask and a monotone voice sending chills down there spine. To be real for being heros and villans, they're weaker then Tommy, I typed in chat. We're going to tell you more info later, but right now you answer our questions." So, what are your names and how the heck did you get here" I said, the rat- mouse- bear, I don't know, said" we got here by a portal, it sucked us in and my name is Nezu, I'm the principal of UA high-school, these are the students of the the school", pointing at the students. A boy with green hair and red hair was trying to hold back the blond boy that reminds me of Tommy, the green hair boy is named, Midoriya and the red hair one is named, Kirishima.

  (After they told their names)

  "Here you are in L'manberg" I said, "soon to be nothing", I said, but they didn't notice.

  (If you want to see something or want me to improve on something pls let me know)