Final waltz

(Warning, the storyline is not the same with the Dream SMP storyline. So, please bear with me here. Thank you so much for still reading this crap, I just reached 10k reads. So thank you. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH. I know I am late but still.)

  Dream SMP's POV:

  Chat:

  Dream: Should we do the storyline we still haven't done?

  Tommyinnit: Hello yeah, I want to mess with those people!

  Dream: Final waltz it is!

  MHA crew's POV:

  When we woke up, someone was at the door. Aizawa went to open the door. He came back with a letter.

  "What does it say?" someone asked.

  "Dear people we just met, we will be having a meeting about a classified matter (not really). We need you people to meet us at Church prime, to talk about this classified matter.   -WilburSoot"

  When Aizawa finished reading the letter, it left us in confusion.

  "Mmm, classified information. How interesting" said Nezu.

  "It's decided, we will go to this 'Church prime' place" Nezu said a little later.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  "Why are they not here yet" whined Sapnap.

  "Did you tell them where we are at?" Punz asked WilburSoot.

  "Yeah, I told them we are at Church prime" replied WilbueSoot.

  "They don't know where Church prime is idiot".

  "Shoot! Someone go find them!" yelled WilburSoot.

  "No need, I got them right here" Puffy interrupted.

  "How did you know?"

  "I read Wilbur's letter and saw that he didn't mention where Church prime is at" replied Puffy.

  "Nice save, Puffy" Wilbur complimented Puffy.

  "So why are we here, what is this classified information anyways?" asked this guy with flames on his face.

  "Well, Tommy and Tubbo is currently fighting Dream, to try and get the discs back and we need everyone to help them" replied WilburSoot.

  "Should we really mingle with this matter Nezu?" asked the hobo man.

  "Senai, we have to help" said broccoli hair boy.

  "Problem child, this is not something that can be mingle with. Dream is strong, you all saw that during the fight" said Hobo man.

  "But we have to help; they helped us, we have to help too!" shouted broccoli boy.

  "It's settle then, we will help out these people" said the furry.

  After the furry said that, the hobo man sighed.

  MHA crew's POV:

  "So what's the plan?" asked Hawks.

  "Well here is the plan, we are going to follow Tommy and Tubbo. Don't worry we have Punz who knows where they are right now" replied WilburSoot, from what they remember it's WilburSoot.

  "Sounds like a good plan" said Midoriya.

  "Well, let's start going then" said WilburSoot.

  Dream's POV:

  "What am I without you then?" Tommy asked Tubbo.

  "Yourself"

  MHA crew's POV:

  We followed the Dream SMP people, leading us into some portal.

  Once we entered the portal, Tommy and Tubbo ran to us. Some of the people came in front of them, to protect them.

  "Tubbo get the discs!" yelled Tommy.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  "We were friends, Tommy!"

  Tommy attacked Dream with the Axe of Peace, causing his mask to break. The two pieces fell to the floor.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  After Tommy took away Dream's two lives, Dream was about dropped the big bombshell.

  "This is it, the Axe of Peace" said Tommy.

  "Tommy, wait; wait. We were friends, Tommy"

  "This is it the Axe of Peace-" Tommy was about to swing his axe at Dream, but he got interrupted.

  "What are you doing? You can't kill him. You have to hand him over to the authority!" yelled broccoli boy, who kicked the axe out of Tommy's hand.

  "We have to kill him if we want this misery to end" replied Tommy. 

  Dream's POV:

  I guess I have to improvise, Dream thought.

  Chat:

  Dream: Hey.

  Dream: I need that favor.

  (Sorry for the POVs changes, I am also just watch the Vidcon video for the Dream SMP.)