Fight (Part 2)

MHA crew's POV:

  The pros ran to the two guys and did some kicks and punchs, taking turn kicking and punching, but a lot of the attacks got blocked or they dodge the attacks. After a few minutes of doing so, they got a little tired."Done so soon? We didn't even start the fun stuff yet" said Dream."No, now we are going to do this for real" said Dabi."We are fighting now" said Midoriya."Fine by me, I will have more fun killing children" said Technoblade.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  When the students, villans and heros ran to Dream and Techno, Dream ender pearled away, leaving Techno there with the children and Dream with the pros and villans. Techno went all out killing children left and right, while Dream destroyed their pride, then went for the kill.

  MHA crew's POV:

  "They are not like any normal people, be careful" said Nezu. Then, the Dream guy said "hey, Techno want some withers"."Oh, they are dead" said Wilbur.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  Dream gave Techno 3 wither skulls and gave Techno 4 soul sands to make a wither. Techno placed the 4 soul sands down, then the 3 wither skulls. When the wither spawned, Dream and Techno backed away, while the wither chased after the strangers."Now we relax" said Dream."Sure, but the voices demand blood" said Techno.

  MHA crew's POV:

  "WHAT THE FU-"

  "AHHHHH"

   The MHA crew were hiding from the black skull monster."When are going to finish?!" said Mina. When they turned around, the black monster were behind them and some of them dead or some were injured. The Dream and Technoblade guy killed the beast soooo easily.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  "So, you guys didn't win, but  we will let you live at a place cause at the end of the day, we are not mean, I think" said Wilbur."Follow us" said Puffy.

  MHA crew's POV:

  We followed the Dream SMP people and got led to a hotel."We are going to be staying at a hotel, so I will  separate boys and girls, so not problems will happen" said Aizawa while sending a glare at Mineta." So, now stay on your floor, got it?" asked Aizawa." Yes".

  After everyone settled down, they met at the main floor thinking of a plan to get home and talk about the new people."Maybe, we should spy on them and take over this land" said Nezu." Are you out of your mind, they have 3 lives and just beat us with no problem at all! Also, they have this monster that killed some of us!" said Aizawa." Heros what are your take on this situation?" asked Nezu." I agree with Aizawa" said All might."No, I think that we should take over this land" said Endeavor." We should get some of the students to spy on the Dream SMP people, so we can get more info on this land.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  "What are we going to do with the new people?" said Bad."We scare them to death!" said Tommy."Yeah let's do that!" said Tubbo.

  "Traumatize children!"

  They chanted.