Spying

MHA crew's POV:

  "So, are we going to get info on the new people?" said Jiro and Hagakure. "Yes, you are, but be careful. They did defeat us" said Nezu. "Don't worry, we will be fine" said Jiro. "I hope so" said Hagakure.

  LOV's POV:

  "So, what are we going to do now. We are stuck with stupid pros and 1A" said Dabi. " I don't know, but I want to make Technoblade bleed~" said Toga. " I want to kill that Techno guy and mask freak guy" said Tomura. "NOT BEFORE I BLOW YOUR FACE OFF!". "You want to go !" said Tomura. "Kacchan, we are working together with them!". "SHUT UP DEKU OR I WILL BLOW YOUR FACE OFF TOO!". "Bakugo! Stop!" said Aizawa.

  Hagakure and Jiro's POV:

  "Hagakure, isn't that the mask boy?" asked Jiro. "Yeah, should we take his mask? We can see what is up with it. Like, how can you see with that thing on?" asked Hagakure.

  Hagakure went to take his mask, when she saw that he was crying about his dead parrot. Hagakure ran back with the mask and showed Jiro.

  "Jiro, look I got it" said Hagakure. "Nice, let's go back and show the others and maybe we can find info on this place using this mask" said Jiro. "Jiro, this mask looks like a normal mask nothing about it is abnormal" said Hagakure. "Hagakure, he is coming!" said Jiro.

  Jiro and Hagakure went back to the hotel.

MHA crew's POV:

  Jiro and Hagakure got back in one piece. Hagakure handed us the mask that they took from the Dream guy. Then, Midoriya came in the living area.

  "Guys, I wrote down all the things that we know so far". "Thank you, Midoriya. With these information, we can figure out what to do next" said Nezu. "No problem!" said Midoriya. " Wow, this is a lot of theories and information that you did, Midoriya" said Uraraka, while Midoriya looked like a tomato. "It'snothingreallyIjustrememberwhatDreamsaidthatisallandI-" "SHUT UP, DEKU!". "Now, we should take a look at the mask and the information" said Nezu.

  "The mask looks like a normal mask, nothing abnormal" said Hagakure. "How does he see in this thing? It's so dark" said Dabi. "Is he blind?" asked Toga. "Maybe, but probably not cause he and the other guy beat us" said Midoriya. " WHATEVER, I CAN BEAT HIM ANY DAY!" yelled Bakugo. "Oh, it's not like you were the first one that got beat up" said Tomura. "SHUT UP, YOU DAMN VILLAN!". " At least I am not weak!" yelled Tomura.

  After calming them down, Nezu, the pro heros, LOV and the students looked at the information they have so far.

  "This is soooo boring. All we know is that they hate eachother and that they want to be villans" said Toga. " Toga, this can help us get home and kill these idiots" said Dabi. "Will you sound positive today" said Toga. "Shut up". "Hehehe".

  Dream SMP's POV:

  "Have anyone seen my mask!" asked Dream. " No, but we can help" said Bad. "I will just ask in chat, thanks Bad". " No problem".

  Dream: Have anyone seen my mask?

  Technoblade: No

  Philza: I don't think anyone have seen it, mate.

  WilburSoot: Do you think it's the strangers?

  Dream: I have seen one of them hiding near me

  Tubbo: Oooo drama

  Tommyinnit: Yess fight

  Technoblade: Let me join, blood for the blood god!

  Dream: I am going to kill them, if they don't have a good reason

  Technoblade: Let me join

  Dream: Sure, more fun to traumatize children

  Dream: How about we make it a big deal and have some fun

  Technoblade: Were you not the one panicking a second a go

  Dream: I have extras

  MHA crew's POV:

  We were making plans, when someone came in.

  "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING, YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT!"

  (Thank for 2k reads that means a lot to me. I will try to update more in spring breaks, but no promises. Have a good day/night.)