Drama

MHA crew's POV:

  "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING, YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT!".

  Dream burst through the hotel doors. All of us looked his way. Then, Dream saw Midoriya's notebook and the smiley mask next to it. Dream went to grab the mask, and he put the mask on. Dream looked at Midoriya, then at the opened notebook on the table next to Midoriya.

  Dream went to look at the notebook. After a moment, Dream ripped all the pages from the notebook.

  "WE GAVE YOU A PLACE TO STAY AND YOU TAKE MY MASK!". "The notebook will the payback, seeing how your face is right now" said Dream.

  "Why do you care so much about it!? You just destroyed all of Midoriya's hard work! said Jiro.

  "Yeah, Dream. It's not the first time you have taken something from someone!" said Tommy.

  "Shut up, Tommy!" said Dream while getting his axe out. Before anything could happen, a blast of fire hit Dream. Dream ended up on the floor, next to him was his axe.

  "Step away from the kid, Dream!" yelled Endeavor.

  When Dream looked at Tommy this time, he was pointing his sword at Dream's neck.

  "Put your stuff in the hole, Tommy!" Dream demanded.

  Dream got up and grabbed his axe while Tommy was shaking. The pros were about to help Tommy when Dream yelled something.

  "If you dare go here, I will kill him!".

  That made the pros stop in their track; they stood there and watched.

  "Mate, get away from him".

  "PHIL!".

  "Tommy are you ok?!".

  "TUBBO, I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU! Yes, I am fine" said Tommy.

  A blast of fire stopped thier conversation. They turned around to find Dream fighting with Endeavor. Then, Dream drank something and was not affected will the fire blasts that Endeavor send his way. The next thing you know, Endeavor is on the floor with an axe next to his neck. Dream ran to Hagakure, he was about to attack her, when an arrow was shot in his direction.

  "Mate, step away from her!".

  "I will be back!".

  As Dream said that, he went out of the hotel.

  "Why is he so mad?".

  "That mask means a lot to him".

  We turned to the hotel doors to find a person walking in. He was wearing a white t-shirt with fireball on it and he was wearing a bandana.

  "Sapnap, he went out already" said Tubbo.

  "So, your name is Sapnap?" questioned Midoriya.

  "Yeah, I am his friend" answered Sapnap.

  "I WILL CRUSH THAT BAS-!" Bakugo was cut off by Sapnap saying.

  "You can try, if you want to die".

  "WHAT DID YOU SAY!".

  "I know you heard what I just said".

  "That is enough for today, Bakugo!" a voice that belonged to Aizawa said.

  "I think it's wise for everyone to get rested for today, it's getting dark outside. We don't want those monster things" said Nezu.

  "Let's do that, mate"

  After Phil said that, everyone here started going back to their or out the hotel doors.

  Dream SMP's POV:

  Chat:

  Dream: That was good everyone.

  Tommyinnit: I know cause I am the best!

  Philza: You almost got killed, if we can a little later.

  Tommyinnit: I would have killed Dream, if you didn't can faster!

  Dream: You sure about that :)

  Philza: Let's get some rest guys.

  Dream: I don't sleep.

  Technoblade: Cause you have no home.

  Technoblade: Homeless green teletubbie!

  Dream: I have a home!

  Technoblade:  Imagine owning the entire server, but you don't have a house.

  Dream: I have a home!

  Technoblade: Bring me to it.

  Dream: It's very far from here though and I would not bring you there, if it was close.

  Technoblade: Lmao.

  Philza: I am going to craft a belt, if you don't shut up!

  Technoblade: Wait old man, do not do that!

  Dream: Fine, I will shut up just don't do that!

  Philza: Good.

  WilburSoot: Guys, I am back~.

  (Thank you so much for reading my book. You guys are awesome!!!!)