Chapter Two

Katie always went to Julius's house when things were going bad. Her home life or her other friends being "dumbasses" as she called them. Little did she know what was about to happen.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"THIS IS THE POLICE, OPEN UP." I looked over at Julius confused. I got off of his bed and crawled over to his window to see the street.

"Julius I think every damn cop in town is at your house right now. Flush everything you have right now." I whispered. Julius got off of his bed and crawled over to his night stand. He got his pencil case out and we both crawled into the bathroom. He emptied his pencil case into the toilet. I dropped the bag of weed and rolling papers into the toilet along with little baggie that consisted of two Molly pills. We flushed the toilet.

"That's everything right? No papers or bongs or pipes or anything?" I asked.

"No. Katie is that all you have?"

"Yeah, that's all I have on me."

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"OPEN THE DOOR OR WERE GOING TO BREAK IT DOWN." We heard from downstairs.

"IM COMING." Julius yelled back.

"Quick mess your hair up and look stunned. I don't care what we say to the police as long as it'll get them off of our asses." I told Julius. Me and Julius both messed up our hair real quick and walked downstairs. We opened the door and quickly got a piece of paper shoved in our faces.

"This is a search warrant. We have reasonable suspicion to believe that there are illegal substances on you or in the house. Get down on your knees and out your hands in the air." We obeyed what they said and got down on our knees and put our hands up in the air.

"Jimmy and John, pat these two down and perform a body search on them. The rest of us will look through the house." Both of the officers walked behind Julius and I and started patting us down.

"Okay, I'm gonna need to ask you two to stand up while keeping your hands in the air and walk over to the wall in the living room and put your hands flat against the wall." Julius and I got up and walked over to the living room to the wall and put our hands on it.

"Okay, you need to strip and remove all of your clothing. For the female, your bra and other undergarments need to come off as well. We can take you into another room if you would like." I looked over at Julius with tears in my eyes. I wanted to go in the other room. I didn't want Julius to see me naked and I didn't want to see Julius naked, but I didn't want to go in the other room by myself with one of these cops either.

"Can you take us both into another room that has curtains. I don't want anybody that goes past the house to see her with no clothes on?" Julius asked. The cops both turned around and realized the curtains on the big windows were completely see through.

"Yes, sir that would be fine. Since this is your house, will you please direct us to a room that nobody can see inside of?"

"Yeah down the hall right there is my little brothers room, he has black out curtains." Julius replied pointing down the hall that leads off of the living room.

"Okay you two, keep your hands in the air and walk us back there." Julius and I walked back there as the cops followed. Julius flicked on the light switch and the cops shut the door. We leaned up against the wall with our hands flat on it.

"Okay please start removing parts of your clothing. Start with your shirt and undergarments for you ma'am, then to pants and underwear for the both of you, then to shoes and socks." The cop said. I looked at Julius still crying.

"It's gonna be okay Katie." He lifted his hand off the wall and put it on mine. It made me feel a little better. We both removed our hands from the wall and started taking off our clothes in the order they told us, until we were completely naked with our hands back on the wall. It's awkward in here to say the least. Julius and I are both trying not to look at each other.

"Okay, please kick your clothes back to us so we can shake them out." We kicked our clothes back at them with our heels and stood there.

"Clothes are good. One of the officers said to the other.

"Okay both of you please bend over and cough for us. Three deep coughs." We bent over and started coughing.

"Okay, turn around so we can see that there is nothing hiding on the front part of your body in anyway." We turned around and faced the cops.

"Okay, please put your clothes on. We're going to give you some privacy to do so. Then, meet us back in the living room." One of the cops said before the both opened the door and exited the room. Julius and I got dressed and Julius hugged me.

"See I told you everything would be okay. Now if they ask what we were doing, what do we say?" He asked.

"Julius I don't know. We were engaging in sexual activities when they started banging at the door. There is no way to check that or test that. They weren't there." I replied back. Julius walked out of the door and I followed him.