ᵒⁿᵉ

ᵒⁿᵉ

ᵈʳⁱˡˡⁱ & ᵖᵒᵘ

ʰᵃᵈʸᵐᵃʳᵃ ᵍᵃᵘᵗʰⁱᵉʳ ˢᵉᵉᵏˢ ʳᵉᵛᵉᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵉˡᵉᵇʳⁱᵗʸ ᶜˡⁱᵉ ʷʰᵒ ˢᵗᶠᶠˢ ʰⁱᵐ

july 1995

The loud sounds of grunts, yells, and moans of pleasure could be heard throughout the house. The construction crew hear everything. To Pam's loud yells, Tommy's grunts, and Alexandria soft moans.

It was very distracting.

"Tommy!"

That was the last straw for the one construction crew member. It stood silent for a moment, no more moans, grunts, or yells.

"What's up, broskis? How's it going?" Tommy stood by the door walking in his tight grey underwear smoking a cigarette.

Alexandria stood by him in a light purple robe, she had bruises around her neck. Their big dog stood near them, as Tommy gave his beer to Alexandria.

"Good." One of the crewmembers said looking at the couple.

"Rad." He said looking around the room, as Alexandria went to the chain on the wall, Tommy noticed.

"This strong enough?" Tommy asked them while grabbing the chain.

"Yeah, plenty. Uh, 1,000-pound max." The contract said as Tommy clasped his hands and laughed.

Then he went to the other room and cheered.

"It's going look nice." Alexandria said the men who smiled at her.

He jumped on the bed stage, to laidback on it to look at the room. Alexandria had a growing concerned on the look on his face when around the room.

"You know what? What if the bed was over here? Then you could be, like, chilling in bed taking in a little sexy shower action, and then bam! Mirror opens!" He explained to them but the looks on their faces said they didn't want to do it.

Tommy imitating the mechanics buzzing didn't help her.

"Baby-" She got cut off as he stood up to go by the other room.

"Fucking full 360 view! How fucking pimp would that be, huh?" He asked them but they were having it.

"Baby, that means they would have to start over." She said as he gave her a glare.

"Just a couple of nails out, what's the big issue?" He said walking away from them.

Alexandria sighed as she walked out of the room leaving Tommy with the men. He stood there for a bit then followed Alexandria.

She was in the room getting dressed for the day, the bruises would be hard to hide, she just put on a simple black and purple sexy outfit on. Pam was yelling for her to come downstairs as Tommy kissed Alexandria neck.