ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

ʲᵃ ᶠᵒᵈᵃ

ʳᵃ ᵗᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵘᵖ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒˡᵈ ᵖᵒʳ⁻ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵃˢˢᵒᶜⁱᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢʰᵒᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵖᵉ ᵃʳᵒᵘ ᵗᵒʷ

The two men watch the tape to see Tommy and Pamela with their lover Ria on vacation. They both knew that if this tape to ever come out it could potentially ruin their lives. The two men were watching something so private that it felt almost strangely satisfying seen them in a happy relationship.

It's crazy on how this safe that was stolen from their home took forever for him to realize it was gone. Of course didn't notice until time passes on. Ria smiled looking at her work area where tons of fabrics, papers, and clipping were all over the walls.

"Do you like it?" Pamela asked seeing for Ria reaction.

Tommy stood by with a big smile hopefully that his wives like the renovations being close to done.

"I love it." Ria said turning to face them to give them a big hug.

*

Ria walked into an empty room and she knew immediately for their child. She wanted to start a family with Pamela and Tommy so bad. She knew exactly what names to choose, she thought of what they may look like. She also thought of her being pregnant and Pamela around the same time.

All these thoughts left her with a big smile.

"I can't wait." She said looking around the room.

*

"What's that?" Ria asked as Pamela walked in with a statue and some cards.

"We're going to pray later so we can get pregnant." Pamela said going to the room to put the statue in the middle of the floor.

"Okay." Ria said walking away as Tommy was in the garage practicing.

They all sat across from each other in front of the bowls. Pamela was so excited to show them. Both girls took a pregnancy test and put it in their own separate bowls that had crystals. Tommy look equally nervous as the girls, he knew how much they both wanted to have a family.

"Who goes first?" Ria asked nervously looking at her lovers.

Pamela put on spiritual music to get them in the mood.

"You go, Ria." Pamela said holding her hand to give her the card.

Ria looked at the card, she really hopes this works and Tommy's efforts.

"Thus we ask unto the universe...in our insignificance...to bless us with the body and soul of a child. In Jati, the physical birth." Ria read the card out loud to them, when she was done reading the card she handed it to Tommy.

"In Jati, the physical birth, so that we may take part in Samsara, the great cycle of life." Tommy said, they all looked at each other very nervous.