ᵗʷᵒ

ᵗʷᵒ

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵗᵒᵐᵐʸ

ᵃˡᵉˣᵃᵈʳᵃ ⁱᵃ, ᵖᵃᵐᵉˡᵃ ᵈᵉʳˢᵒⁿ, & ᵗᵒᵐᵐʸ ˡᵉᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ, ᵍᵉᵗ ʰⁱᵍʰ, & ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ...ᵃˡˡ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵃʸˢ

"What's up, lovers?"

"Tommy!"

"Hey, baby!"

"Fuck, baby, look at you two!"

"Hey, baby!"

"Holy shit!"

"Get in!"

"Baby, I love you!"

"Come in Ria!"

"I love you!"

The tape shown a naked Pam and Tommy while Alexandria was still in her bathing suit. She had a purple one on with her hair up. Both men were in shock, the tape shown them happy.

The tape showed a naked Pamela Anderson. She was in the water while Tommy Lee and Alexandria Diaz were taking to her.

"Wow, fuck, you both are so hot."

"Tommy."

The tape showed Pamela getting back on the boat. While Tommy was filming both girls.

"I got it."

Pamela grabbed the tape recorder and was recording Alexandria and Tommy. Who was completely naked and smoking a cigarette. Alexandria smiling and holding a drink in her hand.

"I love you too so much."

The boat rock making all of them scream and laugh. Tommy sat on the captain seat while Alexandria sat on his lap.

"Be careful! Are you two okay?"

"Ria, don't hurt yourself!"

"Fuck, my husband and wife are so gorgeous."

*
two months earlier

It all started with a night club. Alexandria was having the time of her life. She finally got a job so she wanted. She's a professional celebrity dresser. It took her years to come to this point and she knows it sounds like an interesting weird job. But she loves it.

There was a club that her coworkers mentioned called the sanctuary, next thing you know she's dancing the life out of her. So many celebrities came to this club but she didn't care, she just wanted to dance. Little did she know two most important people in her life were in that club as well. They would become the loves of her life.

"Complements of Pamela Anderson." A waitress said bring her a drink.

Alexandria smirked and grab the drinks.

She was having so much fun until she felt someone grab her hips. She didn't turned around to see a beautiful blonde smiling at her. Alexandra didn't care she just wanted to dance. She dance with the beautiful blonde and next thing you know, a handsome man with a bunch of tattoos dance with her as well.

She was having so much fun with both of their fun groups. That she completely forgot the reason why she wanted to be here. She just wanted to dance next thing you know she's falling in love with two of the most craziest people she's ever met.