ˢⁱˣ

ˢⁱˣ

ᵖᵃᵐᵉˡᵃ ʷᵒᵈᵉʳˡᵃ

ᵈᵘʳ ᵍʳᵘᵉˡ ᵈᵉᵖᵒˢⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᵖᵃᵐ ⁱˢ ᵖᵘˢʰᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒᵃˡ ᵇʳ

Ria born and raised in Los Angeles so nothing was very much shocking to her. As a young girl, she was always into fashion, celebrities and television. So it didn't surprise anyone in her family or friends, that she went into professions that expertise in that.

"Want the job or not?"

Ria looked up at her mirror to see herself. She truly is a beautiful woman.

april 1996

Both of the women stood in front of the camera. Clearly irritated with all the men in the room.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat the question?" Pamela asked as Ria held her hand.

"Mrs. Lee, do you recall how old you were the 1st time you publicly exposed your genitals?" The lawyer, Bruce asked her.

Ria gave the man a glare, knowing that this was going to lead to the conversation of her wife's time with the Playboy mansion.

"Objection!" The lawyer , Sandy defended.

"What's your objection, Sandy?" Bruce questioned.

"Relevance." He said.

Pamela begins speaking to Sandy about the questions that work giving to her. Ria was upset glaring at the man. They clearly were trying to get a rise out of both of the women.

"Come on, Sandy. Request a conference if you need one." He said to the girls lawyer.

Pamela and Sandy talked a little bit more. Ria gave her wife a small smile and held her hand tightly.

"Carry on." Sandy said to the other lawyers.

"All right, Mrs. Lee. Let's start with something simpler. Do you remember when you first started modeling?"

The question seem to make Pamela go in into daze. The lawyer that was representing their case, gesture Ria to leave.

*

1989

"Hi! I'm Ria!" A younger Ria said following her lady with a clipboard.

The woman didn't seem to stop at all, making young Ria just follow her.

"Okay, here are the rules. One, always be on your feet. Two, don't question the artist. Three, never change his designs." The woman said then stop.

Ria stopped moving. She waited for further instructions. She could see that the woman with the clipboard was serious about her job and looked at her straight in the eye.

"Ria? You said?"

*

Ria stood outside for Pam. She knew these questions were important and supposed to be personal. It makes her feel so uncomfortable knowing this is how they continue to treat women.

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ⁻ ᵖᵃᵐ & ᵗᵒᵐᵐʸ ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें