ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

ⁱᵛᵉ

ᶜˡᵉ ʲⁱᵐ & ᵃᵘ ˢᵘˢⁱᵉ ᵈᵘˡᵘᵗʰ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵖᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵃᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵉᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵉ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉʳ ᵇᵒᵇ ᵍᵘᶜᶜⁱᵒ

Ria just sighed, there was too much going in her life. She was getting ready for her new job. The tape was still out there, Pam was dealing with depression. Tommy anger getting out of control.

"Please be a good day."

*

"Hey, gorgeous."

"Hey! Baby!"

"Fuck. Look at my beautiful husband and wife. I love you two!"

That tape is going all over. Changing their lives.

february 1996

So much changed between their relationships and careers. Pamela was doing her interviews for her new upcoming movie. Ria watched from afar with a smile. She was glad to see Pam smile again.

*

Tommy still processing the whole miscarriage. Pamela and Alexandria, could see that he was grieving the loss of their child.

They laid on their carpet to hug each other and looking at the little bear that they got.

Nothing was the same between all of them.

Pamela expressed her happiness for the female magazine that she was being a part of. She was finally in a place that she always wanted. She wanted to be recognized in a good light.

*

Ria threw herself in her work again. It was keeping her distracted just like how Pamela was keeping herself distracted. It is somewhat working for her. She was able to create many outfits for the new TV show she was going to be part of. Tommy was also keeping himself very distracted by going to club after club.

"Please." She said out loud looking at her outfits.

All the bad press that they were getting especially with Tommy's actions. Pam wasn't having any of it. Ria was kinda glad that she wasn't too much in the light like Tommy.

*

It kind of went down to shit, Pamela came home explaining that there were more links to the video. That's a tape was almost spreading everywhere. Ria was in the middle while Pam and Tommy fighting.

"While don't we clam down." Ria said as they were fighting.

They started arguing really bad but Pam started tears coming her face. They were not in a good place at the time he went down in the garage to play his drums. Ria held a crying Pam.

"He doesn't fucking understand." Pam cried out.

"Baby." Ria sighed as she just held her wife.

*

Tommy went out, Ria stood home with Pam. They just discuss what the next plans work. Pamela was getting ready for another interview for her movie. She had this constant paranoia always down her back because she was worried they were going to ask about the tape.

"Hopefully it blows over." Pam said.

*

The lovers we're in the dining room eating watermelon. Pamela and Rea had a slice will tell me to cast a watermelon eating it straight from it. They were expecting an important call. They were waiting from them private investigator yet they got a call from the Los Angeles times.

Ria just rolled her eyes because she knows what Tommy might say. Pamela just couldn't do it anymore.

"Jesus."

*

"Tommy, stop." Ria said as Tommy got away from her thighs.

"What's wrong?" He asked siting best to her on the table.

"I'm just worried about Pam. I feel like she might say something does she might regret." Ria sighed as Tommy pulled her in a kiss.

"Don't worry about her, i'm going to fix this somehow." He explained to her.

*

Pam did her best to relax as she meditated in the room. Ria and Tommy left her alone. Of course that peacefulness never really works out as Tommy stormed inside the house yelling. It finally happened penthouse got the tape. It's going all downhill from here.

They met with their lawyers to get a professional opinion only to get what Pam didn't want to hear. Ria sat on Tommy's lap as they tried thinking of ways to calm down Pam. It was the point of no return her stress levels were going so high it was impossible see them at this point.

*

"Please tell me good news." Pam said as they lay on the end.

"I went to my doctors. He said I have a high chance of pregnancy next month." Ria hopefully made her wife feel better.

Rea's been going to the doctors more recently since her false positive she wants to make sure that she's ovulating correctly.

"Oh! That's good news." Pam had a big smile thinking about her meditation from earlier.

This is definitely her chance to have her happy family.

*

"10 million?" Ria mother asked on the phone.

"Yes, I don't know what to do anymore mama. Pam and Tommy always fighting it's so stressful." Ria told her mother everything.

Her mother explains so much to her to help her out. Not only did she help her have some tricks to spice up their marriage which was very unusual to hear from her mother. She also help to maybe even calm down the situation between them all the tension that's been building up.

*

The lovers were laying on their bed still there was a lot of tension going on. Tommy laid on his side as Pam  was still watching TV. Put a kiss on Pam cheek and spoon Tommy.  She's been super tired from all the work and all of the tension that's been going around. She quickly put herself to sleep with some pills and exhaustion.

Of course that went down the hill when the tape was talked about on the TV. She stood calm which surprisingly scared Ria, the insults and degrading of Pam just made it even worse.

"Fuck!"

*

An oral examination Pamela and Ria have to go through. The court ask them to come so they could do examination of their tape. It was a start at least even though it seems very degrading.

:)

...