ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

ⁱᵍʰᵗ

ˢᵉᵃᵗᵗˡᵉ

ᶜᵒᶜᵏʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵉʳᵉᵗ ᵗʳᵉᵖʳᵉᵉᵘʳ ᵗᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ, ᶜʰᵃ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰ

Ria was getting back home with her large baby belly. Pamela should be home after her audition. Tommy had a mini concert to promote the new album. When she finally got home, she could definitely tell there was some tension between her two spouses.

Then she saw the Penthouse magazine that was on the kitchen counter.

*

Ria was sitting calmly in the living room. That was till her husband came home very angry and upset.

"Fucking us over!"

Ria knew how much it meant for Tommy to be a successful band. It was not going in the direction he wanted to lately. 

Pamela was outside, relaxing waiting for her manager to call her back. Then she heard her yell outside.

"Love?" Ria asked turing around to see Pam.

Her wife looked upset as she came in the living room. As Pam came in the room, she was startled by Tommy.

"Tommy, wh—what are you doing back?" Pam asked him.

Ria watched her wife go in the kitchen. She also watched her husband making himself drinks.

Tommy start ranting to Pamela of what happened today at work for him. He lives cigarette and starts smoking as Pamela got some orange juice for her and Ria.

"Please God." Ria said as Pam sat next to her.

Pamela starred opening up to them about what has been happening for her in work. She wasn't getting any major roles, and neither was Tommy. Tommy started comforting the girls the best he could.

"There's no where else it could go."

*

It was the middle of the night when all of them were sleeping on their giant bed. That was still Tommy's cell phone rang in the middle of the night.

Something changed, this tape definitely was haunting all three of them.

*

"How's it going? Look at you. Look at you. Where you going?"

"Stop!"

"Aw, that's sweet. Come on."

"Hey. Aw."

"Ah! I am one lucky camper."

"Whoo! Yes, naked."

"You got it. All right, all right."

"Ah!"

"Whoo!"

"Yeah, what's up, lover?"

"What's up, lover?"

*

Tommy refuse to let Ria to be apart of new involvement with their lawyer due to her being so close to her to date. But with the information that she got from Pamela, they were suing this Internet company that was showing their tape for free.

"Millions of people are fucking watching it!" Ria yelled out upset with the situation.

*

Ria was so pop, and Pamela didn't want to tell her the new. The judge denied them again, and the tape is legally allowed to be on the Internet for free.

"Good news?" Ria asked Pam.

Tommy had Ria on bedrest because he was so concerned with everything stressing her out. It was an adjustment for sure, but it was to make sure that she was safe.

*

Her loves had to go back to the lawyers. Leaving Ria alone. She can hear the paparazzi outside their gate, yelling for her to come out.

"Mrs. Lee!"

They were constantly yelling, her name, and random questions. She was safe in their home with Tommy had a midwife watching her.

*

When they came back home, it was very clear that they were both upset with the proposition that was given to them.

"Fuck them all!"

Ria heard her husband was yelling and ranting, so she only just closed her eyes as her midwife was taking care of her. Pamela went to their shared room and lay down next to Ria. 

"We have to sign our rights away, we need to." Pam said to her wife.

Pamela explained the situation of what happened today in the lawyers office. As much Ria wanted to agree with Tommy this was all killing her and Pamela

*

Everything that was happening with Tommy and Pam was so disheartening. Pamela was trying to run away from them because of everything that was happening with Tommy's rage.

Then it happened, Ria was finally giving birth. Her mother, Pam, Tommy and her midwife were all by her side as she was giving birth.

Hours.

But then the most beautiful sound came to her ears. She can hear her mother's encouraging words and tell me loving kisses.

"It's a girl."

The lovers were also excited to see their beautiful baby girl. A little girl that clearly already looks like her father. Only one thought came to her head.

Her little girl was going to be a troublemaker.

Ria didn't know what happened between Tommy and Pamela, but something definitely changed between them. She saw the bruise that Pamela had on her arm.  It definitely raised a lot of alarms in Ria head.

"It's over." Pam said to Ria.

Ria had tears in her eyes knowing her epic love story was ending. It doesn't surprise her when Tommy drinking and rage gets more intense than before.

A month later, Pamela had her sweet little boy. But sadly, the relationship between the three of them was most definitely strained.

"I'm sorry." Pam told them as she took her son and left.

Ria never understood motherhood until she had her little girl. The relationship between them three couldn't be fixed anymore sadly.

"I love you, Pam." Ria said kissing her softy.

:)

...