ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

ˢᵉᵛᵉ

ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵒʸᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ

ᵗᵒᵐᵐʸ ᶜᵒᶠʳᵒᵗˢ ʳᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵈᵍᵉʳ ˢᵗᵃᵈⁱᵘᵐ ᵖᵃʳᵏ ˡᵒᵗ.

"Ria! You want a new gig?"

Ria stood outside with her profiles on a new project. It's for a new artist that wanted a new look. It all seems so surreal to her. She got a small job for a show where she only was allowed to style of the characters for a season. This was because they wanted to do budget cuts on the 70s fashion.

"Mrs. Diaz-Lee?"

She turned to see a man with a smile. He just for her to walk into the room with him.

"Now, let me see what you brought." He said sitting down at his desk.

She smiled and sat in the chair in front of his desk. She put down her portfolios and gave him her access to the work.

*

When leaving the interview to work with the artist, she felt very flustered. From all the publicity that Pamela is getting, and Tommy, she kind of was glad that her field she wasn't in the spotlight as much.

With that being said, that doesn't mean that she's free from criticism.

"Fucking men!" She yelled in her car.

Her shouting in her car definitely scared a few bystanders. Most definitely they were not prepared to hear a beautiful woman screaming in her car.

*

Ria, Tommy, and Pam associates weighted in her dressing room. It was a moment for Pamela to shine in a good positive way.

"She's going to be fine." Tommy said rubbing Ria six month belly.

"I know." She said giving him a small kiss.

They all watched Pamela on the TV screen as she was doing her interview with Jay Leno. It doesn't shock her when they mention the tape, making Tommy clearly upset.

"What the fuck?" He asked them.

Pamela's associates were clearly irritated with Tommy's behavior.

"We knew that they were going to mention it." Ria said putting a hand on top of Tommy's.

He still had his hand on top of her belly, rubbing it softly. But she could feel his grip getting a little bit tighter, showing his irritation. She looked back on the TV screen to see Pamela look very irritated, and flustered with the whole interviewing process.

Clearly, everyone was in shock when Pamela gave her on this opinion on the tape. When they ended the interview process, Tommy came out of the room as quickly as he can rushing to the stage where Pamela was leaving.

"I'm taking that mother fucker out!" Tommy said upset as Ria did the best she could walking towards them.

She could see that Pamela pulled him to the side, comforting him and explaining the situation. Both of the women had a conversation previously on what was gonna happen. Pamela was going to do everything alone until the premiere.