Important Notice - So Many Changes!

Hey there, 

So some of you may have noticed I've made a few, perhaps a lot, of changes to this story. I wrote it around three years ago now I believe and when I went back through it I felt like there was a lot I could add to the story. This is the second edit and so I've also taken your comments on board when I made these changes. For instance in the second edit I changed the ending, people said they prefered the first, so while the ending is most certainly different again, I feel like it had the heart of the first ending rather than the second. 

        The title has changed, as you probably noticed, from Superhero? I Think Not to Mask. I did this because I felt that the new title was short and straight to the point and also has a lot to do with the new emphasis I've tried to give the story in this edit.

        As far as plot twists are concerened i've tried to make the ones I already had less obvious and even introduce some new ones. There are new characters as well as the much loved old ones which I feel I've given more attention too, making sure I develop the side characters as much as I can. 

        To anyone who's already read this story, perhaps some of you have even read it more than once, you really have no idea how much I appriciate it. I'm guilting of not doing Authors Notes very often and that means I don't often thank you guys for all your support. I'll try and work on that for you. 

        If anyone is giving this a read for the second or even third time it would really mean the world to me if you could leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of the changes. Even if you hated them I really would like to know. 

        If you're reading this through for the first time I really hope you enjoyed it and I hope that the changes I have made have given you a new improved story to sink your teeth into. Thank you so much for reading. It really does mean a great deal to be. 

        Oh I also apologise prefusly for any paragraphing or layout issues and mistakes that are in this new edit. I wrote the story on word and edited on the same and when I transfered it there were a lot of issues with the layout. My Wattpad seems to be glitching out like crazy! Again I'm sorry about that. I hope it doesn't confuse anyone too horribly.

        Thanks again guys. DFTBA!