I Wrote a Sequel

So, yep, I did that. I wrote a Masks sequel. Why, I hear you ask. I'm honestly not sure yet. Your support meant the world and I guess I just wasn't ready to let go of the characters, the world and most importantly, you guys.

The story is a new characters point of view. A George Newton who's just arrived in Bantfell with the hopes of getting help to control his special abilities from Robinson. Avery and Max and all your other favourite characters still play vital parts in the story so don't you worry about loosing them. The only difference is now, you get even more fresh faces to liven things up.

The story is in its first draft stages so when reading please bare in mind your comparing a third draft of Masks, to a first of the new story which will be entitled Heroes. I've worked really hard over the past two weeks to get this just over forty thousand word story done and so I hope you really enjoy it.

This story, as well as being the sequal that it is, is going to be my attempt at getting really stuck into Wattpad. Regular updates, authors notes and hopefully more comments to reply to, I'd really like to connect with the amazing people who are supporting my dreams of becoming a writer.

Writing Masks was a whole new experience. I'd never written anything like it before. I prodominently write Contempory and Fantasy (thought I've yet to put any of these up on Wattpad, which may or may not change) with much more hard hitting plot lines and sarcastic kind of humor but Masks was my experiment with something a little fun, something that was suspenseful but didn't take itself too seriously. I feel like Hereos is like that too, but my one up version, now that I've had a little practice in the genre.

You're support and regular comments and votes have been a massive motivation to put more of my work out there and be unafraid to try new genres and styles and write something that I simply find fun to write about. It would mean the world to me for your support to continue and if you have any interest at all at reading the sequel I would mean a huge deal to me if you would consider checking it out. Something I also want to try and get to doing is showing you guys my regular forte, the writing genres I love exploring on a more regular basis, ones that cover both humorous and relatable topics as well as some magic and fantasy. This is something I'm honestly a little terrified to do because of how much of myself I pour into those, but with your support I'm really trying to put myself and my work out there. Without sounding completely pathetic ;), if my writing style, or voice or whatever, has been something that you've enjoyed then please do follow my Wattpad account and I will try, so long as there's someone out there to talk to, to keep up with your guys as regularly as possible.

While I'm at it, I might as well get the awkward smile self promo out there so if you're a blog lover, or you love books or writing in general (which I'm sure you do as a Wattpadian) then I have a bookish themed blog at www.scrappaperscribbler.wordpress.com, or if you're more of a twitter person, you can follow me @scrappaperscrib

And now, without further ado, here is the Heroes synopsis and the link to where you can read it.

When George Newton moves to Bantfell with the promise of superheroes and excitement and a way to finally control the abilities that have been taunting him all his life, he hardly expects to walk into a town full of chaos. Bantfell is falling apart as unnamed terrorists and Vandalizers smear messages on dirty brick walls. As if there wasn't enough reason to be afraid when fires and smashed glass rage every night, supers are turning. With hero morphing to villain every minute who can be trusted when even The R's loyalties are called into question? George must learn to control his powers and embrace the super within him before he's the only one left standing.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/58951937-heroes

Finally I'd just like to thank you all again for taking the time to read and comment and I really hope you enjoy the sequel I never thought I'd write.

DFTBA! Catch you soon ;)