More Complete Ending

Hello again!

More changes! Did you guess right? Well, I say changes but really there are no changes just some add on's.

As I hope you already know, your support, suggestions and criticisms mean the world to me and I always try to take them all on board. It's because of this that the little add on ending came about. 

A lot of you perfectly validly said that you thought the ending of the story was very blunt and sudden and it didn't feel like a real conclusion. I HATE it when I read a story like that. I feel like I've almost wasted my time. I am so sorry you guys had to deal with that. I promise it wasn't intentional. And so, I have added a further one thousand two hundred words to chapter fourteen (the final chapter) and hopefully this will give you the closure that the previous ending didn't. 

I really hope I haven't lost your loyalty or support because of a poor ending (even though that it would be perfectly fair). Every edit I write, every story I plot, I try and improve each time. Your comments are a major part of that. It gives me something to work on and for that I'm really grateful. For those of you who will go back and read the extra bit I've added thank you so much, please let me know what you think if you have a minute. I hope that you are more satisfied with the conclusion. For those of you who have read the ending before and didn't like it I'm really sorry but I hope that with everything I write I'll get better at writing. 

Thank you all again so much!

Speak soon :)