chapter 4: pretty dress

Does time traveling really exist? Just like ghosts, magic, demons, angels and more. Those thoughts have always been fiction for you, until of course you've seen and experienced them yourself.

What you're experiencing right now is beyond what you've imagined. Did you really travel back in time, or is this all just a figment of your imagination. All in your head. So lonely, that you created a whole different reality inside your mind.

If all of those above were false, then why? Why are you here right now? Is this life's way of giving you a lesson and shaping you into a better person? Is this punishment?— But you don't remember doing anything to deserve it, in fact you've been disciplined and righteous all the time.

You slowly woke up, sat up and stretched your arms. You yawned and looked beside you. Mirabel wasn't there anymore. You checked the time from Mirabel's alarm clock and saw that it was only 6:27am.

After a few minutes, you finally decided to get up. You folded the blanket you used and neatly placed them on top of your pillow.
You stood up and saw a dress on top of Mirabel's bed, with a note that says 'Wear this ! :D'.

You took the dress and held it up. It's a long sleeved dress lightly tinted with pink that matched the colour of the night gown you were wearing, it reached up to your calves. It also came with a mini cloak clipped together with a heart shaped pin. This is very cute Mirabel but I think I'll wear my clothing for today

You went to where your bag was and took out your clothes. A simple shirt and shorts, you also took out your long socks reaching your upper thighs just to cover up ¾ of your legs.

You made your way to the door and opened the door. Slowly closing the door, you tried hearing and looking for people but there was no one inside.

Wonder where they all went You thought, making your way to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and wore your clothes.

After that, you decided to look for Mirabel. You started entering different areas of the home and there was no Mirabel. You even went up again to double check but not a single person was in sight.

There was only one place you hadn't checked and it was their back patio. And tada! They were all there! and from what it looks like they are preparing for breakfast.

Julieta was bringing out food, Isabela and Camilo helping her while Luisa got a table and placed it on the ground. Chairs started to move, going to their proper place.

You saw Mirabel feeding some animals along with Antonio. You slowly walked towards her and poked her shoulders. She turned around and was astonished.

"y/n! wow! You.. you look great! But why didn't you wear what I gave you?" She asked, "I'll wear it tomorrow! or the day after tomorrow .. or next week.." You told her.

She snickered and patted your back, "It's alright, you can wear whatever you want, now come on! Let's get something to eat!"

Casita brought the three of you in front of the table filled with different types of food. You went behind Camilo and saw him piling up food on his plate. You decided to mind your own business and faced the variety of food.

"So do I- Can I take anything here?" You asked Mirabel but Camilo answered you instead.

"Yep, take whatever you want–" He turned to you and his eyes slightly widened. "Uhh, you look great but don't you think people will suspect you of wearing that?" Both you and Mirabel's mouth slightly opened. Zamn he's right, why didn't we think of that

Mirabel and you then looked at each other, thinking the same thing. "Well I guess you'll have to wear the dress I gave you" She grinned, took your plate and gave it to a clueless Camilo.