The Fortunate Call

You're falling, in excruciating pain and all you can ask yourself is why did you ever pick up the phone. Let's see what led you up to this point. You wake up in the usual darkness of your room, you feel to your lamp and pull down on its chain to turn it on. The flash causes you to flash back to your time in the army. It was night time and you were taking care of the injured soldiers when you hear the sound of an extremely loud explosion near one of the walls. You drop what you were doing and grab a nearby rifle. You luckily snap yourself out of it and continue on with your day, getting up and out of bed you get dressed in whatever was clean at the time. After that you use the bathroom and clean yourself up before heading to the kitchen and making a cup of morning coffee. All of a sudden you hear your phone start ringing, you pick it up and as usual a telemarketer is one the line.
Y/N: Hello?
TM: Hi there I'm calling for Y/N, is he there?
Y/N: This is he. May I ask why you're calling for me?
TM: A job has opened up in your area would you like to hear about it?
You realize it wasn't a telemarketer it's your job adviser who you organized to call you whenever a job position opened up.
Y/N: Yes, what is it?
JA: It's a night guard position at an anime convention, are you up for it?
Y/N: Sure what's the location?
JA: ######, I'll let them know you're coming.
Y/N: Thank you, have a good day.
JA: You too have a good one.
The call ends abruptly as you quickly head back to your room to get dressed in something nicer than basketball shorts and a tank top. You get in your car and drive off to the convention center. Walking up to the front you see the bright LED display of the convention's name, "Freddy's Anime Convention". The nicest clothes you could find was jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Let's just hope they weren't expecting much. You push open the doors as you walk inside and you get hit with the nice smell of pizza. Once you enter you notice a lot of people, kids, teens, adults, you can't tell why so many people are here but you start to wonder around until a blue animatronic with bunny ears wearing a jacket with red guitars printed on it, torn jeans, and a large, red, bow tie around their neck. You also notice their large "assets" so to speak.
???: Hi there and welcome to Freddy's Anime Convention! How can I help you?
Y/N: Hi, yeah I'm looking for the manager's office.
???: Follow me!
You begin to follow the animatronic and you eventually start asking a few questions.
Y/N: Is this place typically this busy during the day?
???: Yup! This is what a typical day here at Freddy's looks like, you should see this place on the weekends!
Y/N: Yeah maybe. Also what's your name?
???: The names Bonnie, Bonnie the bunny! Yours?
Y/N: Y/N.
Bonnie: Why do you want to go to the manager's office Y/N? If you don't me asking.
Y/N: Got a call about a job position opening up, thought I'd apply and if it didn't work out I'll just go to the next place.
Bonnie: Ok!
The both of you reach the manager's office.
Bonnie: We're here!
Y/N: Thanks Bonnie, have a good day.
Bonnie: You too...
You walk into the office while Bonnie is stood their confused, you ignore it and reach a desk with a swivel chair behind it turned away. Clearing your throat to signify your presence the chair turns around and a short middle-aged man with brown hair and eyes is facing you.
???: You must be Y/N I presume.
Y/N: That's me.
???: Well to get introductions out of the way, I'm Henry. Just fill out these forums and we'll get you suited with a security uniform and everything.
Y/N: Great.
You fill out the forums and answer the basic questions like where do you live? Basic questions like that until you hit the final few, "Do you agree to be put in harms way as a part of being a security guard?" It doesn't set off many red flags but you do start to question the place. The next one was, "Are you a pervert?" You quickly put no and then realize why their asking, if you're a perv then you're most likely to fuck the robots. Then the final one was just about billing incase of property damage. You pass the forums to Henry and wait for further instructions.
Henry: You're hired, we've been pretty short staffed and we desperately need a new security guard. Let's get you your uniform and on your way.
Y/N: Thank you sir I wont let you down.
Henry then starts asking about shirt and pants sizes since he's giving you a new uniform. After that he gives you it and a hat labeled, "SECURITY". He then takes you out of the office and gives you a tour of the place. You memorize where everything is, Kids Coves, kitchen, Parts and Service, and all the other rooms and subsections in the convention center. You both finally get to the front of the building.
Henry: Your shift starts at 12pm sharp so be 30 minutes early, also it ends at 6am.
Y/N: If you aren't early you're late.
Henry: Exactly, now you are a man who mows work ethics, now go home and get some sleep, you'll need it.
Y/N: Thanks see you later!
Henry: Good luck Y/N.
You leave the building and get back in your car and drive home eager to start your first shift.