Night Three

Waking from your nap sore from your workout you roll yourself out of bed, literally, and fall to the floor. You get up and sluggishly get ready for the night shift. On your way out you decide to take the plush with you as a decoration for your desk.
Upon arrival you notice one of the neon lettering on the main sign to be flickering, you make a mental note to tell maintenance in the morning. You punch in the usual code and walk inside.
Walking to your office feels longer than usual but when you get there you hear someone or something in it, peaking your head in you see one of the animatronics, but it was different, it had the same features as foxy but was white with a pink jaw and chest area wearing a pink bowtie and dress. And yes, the same size bust.
Y/N: Hello there.
Animatronic: EEP!
Y/N: what the fuck. I'm not going to hurt you I just wanted to say that as long as you didn't bother me I couldn't care less if you were here or not.
Animatronic: O-Ok.
You see it slowly shift itself to the back right corner away from you. You walk over it and hand it the plush you brought.
Y/N: Relax, I couldn't care less.
Animatronic: Th-thank y-y-you.
You walk back to your desk and sit down in your chair before checking the cameras. Bonnie and Chica were talking in the main area, Freddy decided to go fuck herself and not appear on any of the cameras and Foxy looks like she's looking for something.
Freddy: Knock knock~
Y/N: The fuck you want hoe?
Freddy: I want yo- MANGLE! What the hell are you doing here!
Y/N: Don't yell at her, I told her she can stay here as long as she didn't bother me so please do all three of us a favor and shut the fuck up.
Freddy: Mangle did he do something to you?
Mangle: H-He g-gave me th-this.
She raises the plush you gave her and you can't help but smirk a little. Freddy just stands there in aw at the gesture.
Y/N: You wanna leave or no? Looking at you is giving me erectile dysfunction.
Freddy immediately snaps out of it and jumps on you making you fall to the ground.
Freddy: Oh really now~
Y/N: For a robot you're pretty fucking stupid, Mangle is still here.
Freddy: Mangle can you give us a second~
Mangle: S-Sure-
Y/N: Nope, she can stay if she wants, you're the one leaving.
You grab her sides and roll on your left side gaining the upper hand then getting up and dragging her out of the office.
Freddy: Y-YOU MOTHER F-FUCKER LET G-GO OF ME!
Y/N: Shut up already, you're so annoying.
You let go of Freddy once you get to the main area
Chica: Freddy! Are you alright?
Freddy: That mother fucker!
You watch as she gets up and charges you, you step to the side and stick your foot out to trip her and it works, she goes flying until landing face first into the hard tile floor.
Bonnie: U-Uhm I-I-I Uhm.
Chica: Wh-what the f-fuck.
You walk back to the office and see mangle still in the back corner. You sit back down in the chair on for it to completely fall apart, not from being damaged but from all the screws being removed.
Y/N: Son of a-
Mangle: Y-You o-okay?
Y/N: I'm fine but someone took all the screws out of my chair.
Foxy: That would have been me lad.
You bust out laughing seeing as she was wearing, you guessed it, a pink dress.
Mangle: H-Hey that's not v-very nice!
Y/N: Sorry sorry it was just so unexpected!
Foxy: Laugh it up lad, come on Mangle, we be going now.
Mangle: I-I want t-to stay.
She lifts up the plush you gave her again.
Mangle: H-He gave i-it to m-me.
Foxy: Now that be a nice gesture and all but we must be going, it almost be 6 am.
Mangle: Aww r-really?
Foxy: Yes lass.
You watch as Mangle gets up and walks towards the door before stopping.
Mangle: G-Goodnight mister.
Y/N: Goodnight Mangle!
Before Foxy leaves she drops every screw from the chair in front of you.
Foxy: See ya lad.
Y/N: Fuck you.
Foxy: Only in ye dreams.
Y/N: Didn't you try last night?
Foxy: No need to dwell on the past lad.
You watch as she leaves purposely swaying her hips.
Y/N: See ya hoe!
You take the rest of the night to fixing your chair and when 6 am hits you were finally done. Getting up you leave the convention center when a furious Freddy walks in front of you trying to stop you.
Freddy: HEY!
Y/N: The fuck you want slut bear?
You hear Foxy's distant laughing before yelling, "Nice one lad!"
Freddy: A-Apologize!
Y/N: For what exactly? Putting you in your place?
Freddy: For being rude!
Y/N: You literally tried to fuck me before buying me a drink.
Freddy: W-What?
Y/N: Whatever, I'm sorry for being rude and kicking your fat ass.
Freddy: HEY I'M NOT FAT!
Y/N: Yes you are.
Freddy: NO I'M NOT!
You watch as her face turns redder and redder.
Y/N: Alright fine you're not fat, but you do have a fat ass.
Freddy: ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!
She immediately tries chasing you but underestimates how fast you can run, getting to the exit you stop.
Y/N: In case you don't hear from me again! Good morning, good evening, and good night!
Freddy: I HOPE I NEVER DO AGAIN.
You walk outside triumphant and head to your car before driving home and taking a long nap.