Broken Bones

You wake up to the sound of a heart rate monitor beeping consistently, and annoyingly. You look down at your arms to see your right eye is still not functional and an IV in your left one and your right a blood pressure recorder.
G. Bonnie: He's awake!
G. Freddy: Huh? He is?
G. Bonnie: Yup! Come look!
Y/N: Hello?
G. Freddy: Good morning handsome.~
Y/N: Kill me now.
G. Freddy: Not yet. You still need to uphold your end of the deal.
Y/N: What the bio-science hippy thing?
G. Bonnie: Biometric scanner, yup!
Y/N: Why can't you open it?
G. Freddy: We aren't human, we're robots.
Y/N: How far deep am I?
G. Bonnie: A couple hundred feet below sea level.
Y/N: Great, just great.
You try to get out of the bed you were in but soon realize why you probably shouldn't try again.
You immediately fall face first on the floor. What'd you expect you just woke up after falling a couple hundred feet, deal with it.
Y/N: A little help would be nice.
G. Freddy: Nah, it's funny watching you struggle.~
G. Bonnie: Here you go!
She picks you up and gives you support as you try to walk again.
G. Bonnie: Take it easy you took some heavy hits against those pipes.
Y/N: Not the worst thing that ever happened to me.
G. Bonnie: What's up with your scars? We've never seen them like that before.
Y/N: Bullets and volunteer work.
G. Bonnie: Sounds awful!
G. Freddy: Sounds sexy.~
Y/N: For the love of god shut up.
G. Freddy: Someone's angry.~
Y/N: You know you're quite the turn off right?
G. Freddy: Hey!
Golden Bonnie let's go of you and you fall over.
G. Bonnie: Whoops!
Y/N: Dickhead.
You push yourself back up and lean against a nearby wall for support.
Y/N: So where's this bio-whatever the fuck?
G. Freddy: Over here, follow me.
You follow her while leaning on the wall to see a large security door with a hand scanner on the right wall to it.
Y/N: Just put my hand here and it'll open?
G. Bonnie: Yup!
Y/N: Couldn't you just cut off my hand?
G. Freddy: I requires a live-blood sample dingus.
You place your hand on the scanner while she's talking.
Y/N: A what?
Before you new it a syringe stabbed into your wrist.
Y/N: MOTHER FUCKER!
G. Freddy: You were warned.
The syringe pulls out and all of a sudden bandages are wrapped around your wrist to prevent bleeding.
Y/N: Thanks Bonnie.
G. Bonnie: No problem!
G. Freddy: We can finally leave!
The both burst through the door and run down a corridor out of sight. You follow slowly against the wall and see them both walking back towards you slowly.
G. Bonnie: THERE' ANOTHER DOOR!
Y/N: Give me a second, walking in pain isn't exactly ea-SY!
Suddenly you get picked up by Golden Bonnie and rushed to the next door.
G. Bonnie: Come on we're so close!
Y/N: I feel like dying but sure.
You place your hand on the scanner but this time you didn't get stabbed by a syringe.
Y/N: Oh thank god.
The door opens to an old and decrepit diner with an elevator on the other side of the room. There were tables flipped over, party supplies all over the ground, it was just a real shit show.
Y/N: The fuck happened here?
G. Freddy: Time... yeah time...
Y/N: Whatever let's get out of here.
G. Bonnie: I'm so excited!
Golden Bonnie helps support you as the three of you walk to the elevator, after scanning your hand it opens wide and you all get in. You press the "Ground Level" button and you three make your way to the surface.
Bonnie's POV:
You: It's been a while since Y/N died. Mangle hasn't left her cove in a long time, and the other Freddy just sits in the back corner of parts and service... lifeless. Foxy tries to get Mangle out of her cove sometimes but it never works, every try is in vain. Trying to wake up the other Freddy doesn't work either, we might hurt her or us if we try so we stopped trying. We've killed 2 night guards since Y/N died, he's one in a million that's for sure. I just hope we get a better one soon. Audio log out.
*Elevator Ding*
You: What the fu-