Night Five

You wake up and check your bandages to see they've gotten soaked in blood, changing then out you apply extra healing salve to hopefully stop the bleeding. You grab some food and get ready for another night. While driving you notice your peripheral becoming worse but you manage to get to work safely.
Walking in you start to feel light headed. Getting to your office you sit down and press against your temples as you slowly get a worsening headache. You get up and go to the kitchen for some water. Luckily they had bottles and bottles of the stuff so one missing wont matter much, right? You grab a bottle of water and start to chug, you feel relieved and the headache starts to relieve itself. But your vision stays in a worsened state. Going to parts and service to check on the other Freddy you see her laying down fast asleep. You sit next to her and stay there until she wakes up. When she finally wakes up she greets you with open arms... literally. She hugs you while holding you head between her breasts.
O. Freddy: Y/N! I missed you!
Muffled screams can be heard as you try to escape her grasp, surprisingly she is significantly stronger than you compared to the rest who can't hurt a fly.
O. Freddy: Oh I'm sorry!
She lets go and you gasp for air. Coughing while speaking you manage to get out some words.
Y/N: Don't... do... that... again...
O. Freddy: My bad! I got excited!
Y/N: It's fine... just don't... do that...
You calm yourself down and can breathe normally again.
Y/N: Anything new happen while I was gone?
O. Freddy: Chica and Freddy came in and did similar things to what Bonnie and Foxy did on the table there.
You look as she points to the large table in the middle of the room used for repairs.
Y/N: Gross. Wanna leave this room?
O. Freddy: Sure!
You help her get up and out of parts and service and walk to the main dining area where all 5 of the other animatronics are located. You sit her down at a table near the middle of the room. You look over as all 5 look over at you.
Y/N: What?
Mangle: Wh-who's that?
O. Freddy: Hiii! I'm Freddy!
Chica and Bonnie: Hi Freddy!
O. Freddy: Hello!
Freddy: I'm Freddy.
Foxy: There be a new one in town lass.
You sit down next to the other Freddy and rest your head in your arms. As you sit there you hear multiple footsteps get closer and sit down at the table. You feel something heavy on your head when you hear someone behind you talking.
O. Freddy: Am I doing it right Foxy?
Foxy: Good enough lass.
Y/N: Get off me.
O. Freddy: No, I don't wanna!
Y/N: Get off, I'll give you 'till the count of three.
O. Freddy: Not going to happen!
Y/N: One.
O. Freddy: Nope!
Foxy: Hah! Not like you can do anything lad!
Y/N: Two.
O. Freddy: Not happening!
Mangle: I-I don't think h-he's bluffing.
Bonnie: Wh-what's the w-worst he can d-do? Hehe he... he...
Y/N: Three.
O. Freddy: Oh no-
You suddenly stand up and tackle the other Freddy.
Y/N: Told you to listen.
You watch as her face turns into pure fear while turning redder and redder.
O. Freddy: W-W-What're y-y-you going t-t-to do?
You can't help but bust out laughing.
Y/N: HAHAHAHAHA! W-W-What're you going to do! HAHAHAHA! YOUR FACE IS PRICELESS!
O. Freddy: H-Hey! Y-you scared the hell out of me!
You fall beside her on the ground in hysterical laughter. Oh the predicament you just put yourself in. When you finally calm yourself down and open your eyes you see the other Freddy pinning you to the ground.
O. Freddy: L-like this Foxy?
Foxy: Spot on lass.
Y/N: Get off me.
O. Freddy: Not u-until you apologize.
Y/N: Alright alright I'm sorry. It was uncalled for- HEY HEY HEY!
You start to yell while you feel your pants being taken off.
Freddy: Who's laughing now jackass?!
Y/N: Not you slut bear!
You push the other Freddy off of you before pushing Freddy off as well.
Y/N: For fucks sake!
You get up and off a helping hand to the other Freddy. Before you can help her get up you get tackled by a red blur.
Foxy: You're all mine lad~
Y/N: Just... fucking why?
Foxy: Well it's been awhile since I had a man's treasure for me self~
Y/N: You do realize I could just push you off right?
Foxy: Can you lad?~
You try to move only to feel something hold your arms down. It was Bonnie and Chica holding your arms down.
Y/N: This is going to be fun~
Foxy: Of course it will lad, just relax and-
All of a sudden you head butt her off of you before pulling your right arm out from under Bonnie and prying Chica off. Getting up you help the other Freddy get up who had been on the ground the entire time.
Y/N: That was fun be now I'll be on my way.
O. Freddy: Are you okay?
Y/N: I'm fine!
Foxy: Owowowow!
Y/N: Deal with it ya big baby!
You walk with the other Freddy to the security office and get in without the door automatically closing.
Y/N: Weird...
You sit her down in the chair and you sit on the table. Looking down you see a trail of blood. Feeling the back of your head you feel more blood and feeling your forehead where you made contact you feel even more blood. Checking the bandages around your chest they don't have as much soaked into them but it's still noticeable
Y/N: Oh fuck.
You pass out and collapse onto the floor. You wake up to feel that your head is resting on something soft, it's nice. You open your eyes to see a bright light and when your vision focusses you see the other Freddy staring back at you.
O. Freddy: You okay?
Y/N: I've been better.
Turns out your head was resting on her thighs, you wanted to die. You try pushing yourself up but get pulled down by the other Freddy.
Y/N: I gotta clean the blood.
O. Freddy: Bonnie already did that for you.
Y/N: Ughh. I feel like shit.
O. Freddy: What's that?
You grin a bit.
Y/N: It's a phrase meaning you feel terrible..
O. Freddy: Got it!
You check your watch to see it's currently 6:30.
Y/N: I got to go.
O. Freddy: You're not going anywhere until you're feeling better!
Y/N: Just give me some pain killers and I'll be on my way.
O. Freddy: What's a painkiller?
Y/N: It's a type medicine, I have some at home.
You push yourself up and feel for your bandages which are no longer on you, and it feels as if the hair you cut off is suddenly regrown? You check your watch for the day's date and it's the same day you passed out from blood loss.... were your bandages just a figment of your imagination? No way. Right?
You stand up and feel your forehead where there's a bandaid covering the damaged area. You look down at the other Freddy to see her looking back with a big smile.
Y/N: I'll be back later.
O. Freddy: I trust you!
You walk out of the office and eventually the building. You drive home and collapse into your bed.