A Minor Upgrade

Waking up to another phone call you have less enthusiasm than the last time. You check the time to see 12:00 (12 am). Picking it up you can hear your boss... again on the other side.
Henry: Y/N! I need you to come down to the convention center for a minute!
Y/N: Why?
Henry: Just to see a "minor" upgrade to the office.
Y/N: Oh ho ho you finally get me another chair?
Henry: Why would you need that? You know what never mind just get down here asap!
Y/N: On my way.
Ending the call abruptly you realize you were still wearing what you came home in so you just tidy yourself up and grab a jacket on your way out.
Arriving at the convention you walk in and towards your office where you see Henry standing by the right hall entrance.
Henry: Y/N! Come with me.
Y/N: What'd you add or rather "upgrade" the office-
About 5 feat from the door it immediately shut.
Y/N: Woah! What the hell?!
Henry: Pretty neat huh? Facial recognition, no need for buttons anymore.
Y/N: Who all is registered in the system?
Henry: Just Emily, that's why I need you here now so we can get you registered as well.
Y/N: So do I just stand here or?
Henry: Yeah just about and I'll go do the rest.
You watch as the door opens before he walks inside and closes once he's in. You hear buttons being pressed and you see the door open.
Henry: You should be good!
You walk inside and the door doesn't close.
Y/N: Why didn't it close behind me?
Henry: Because it didn't scan any unregistered faces.
Y/N: Huh.
You then notice that the other Freddy wasn't in here.
Y/N: Where's the other Freddy?
Henry: Back in parts and service, why?
Y/N: Just asking.
Henry: Well that was all, you can go home and get some rest for your next shift.
Y/N: See ya later.
Henry: Bye.
You don't walk out of the building instead you walk towards parts and service to check on your not so intelligent friend. Walking inside you see her just sitting on the ground looking around until she sees you.
O. Freddy: Y/N! Hiii!
Y/N: How's it going? Heard you got moved here.
O. Freddy: Could be better, I miss the chair.
Y/N: Anything new happen?
O. Freddy: Not really, they just moved me here so they can do an "upgrade" to the office. Whatever that is.
Y/N: It means improvement or making something better.
O. Freddy: Noted.
Y/N: What do you wanna do?
O. Freddy: I dunno, I thought about games but they all seemed dumb.
Y/N: Like what?
O. Freddy: I thought of one person trying to find everyone else while they hide from the one person and the game ends when everyone is found.
Y/N: That's hide n' seek.
O. Freddy: Ooh another one is where one person tries to touch everyone else and who ever gets touched joins their team and when everyone is caught or when the time limit hits the game ends.
Y/N: That's called tag.
O. Freddy: Ohhhh, that's why the idea sounded so familiar.
Y/N: Anything else happen while I was gone?
O. Freddy: I saw Bonnie rubbing herself on that corner right there. She made weird noises and when she stopped there was water all over it, it was gross.
Y/N: That is gross don't replicate that.
O. Freddy: Okay! Oh Foxy found this weird rubber thing and sat on the table and did weird things with it, I couldn't see what but she made similar noises to what Bonnie made while saying your name, I nearly puked.
You grab your stomach in disgust.
Y/N: I'm going to throw up.
O. Freddy: I almost did!
Y/N: Why are you the only one that's not horny all the time.
O. Freddy: What's "horny"?
Y/N: How do I explain this... horny is a feeling when you have "urges" to do... questionable things with another being.
O. Freddy: Hmm I don't know that feeling. It sounds gross.
Y/N: It is gross.
O. Freddy: What was that circle thing you brought over to you and me the other day?
Y/ N: A pizza?
O. Freddy: Is that what they're called?
Y/N: Yes.
You check the time to see it's 13:30 (1:30 pm).
Y/N: Well I got to go I'll be back tonight.
O. Freddy: Okay! Real quick, what's "love"? I saw a card saying something about it but I don't know what it means.
Y/N: Its umm... when you... it's hard to explain I'll tell you on a later date.
O. Freddy: Okay!
Y/N: See you later!
O. Freddy: Bye bye!
You walk out of parts and service and the building getting in your car and driving home, getting some food and a good workout is you fall asleep for your next shift.