Downtime Part 1

A/N: Sorry for this chapter taking so long I have a lot going on right now so thank you for being patient!
-------------------------------------------------------
Waking up after your nap you check the time on your phone to see 14:00 (2 pm). You pull yourself out of bed and get ready for the day, you decide to scope out the convention center during the day to see how the place is run. On your way out you remember how you felt seeing the wall collapsed, you continue on and get in your car and drive off to Freddy's Anime Convention.
Upon your arrival you walk in to get hit by the smell of pizza. You look around to see people of all ages running around doing their own things. You walk over to your office to see it's occupied by the day guard, you never caught her name the last time you were here during the day.
Y/N: Knock knock.
Day guard: Who's there?
Y/N: Night guard.
Day guard: Night guard who?
Y/N: The only one that works here.
The day guard scoffs and looks over to see you standing in the doorway. Their posture immediately straightens as they see you're wearing the night guard specified uniform.
Day guard: Never met the night guard before.
Y/N: Never met you before so I'd say it's even.
You stick out your hand and they shake it.
Y/N: The name's Y/N.
Day guard: Emily, my friends call me Emmy.
Y/N: Neat, so is this place usually this full?
Emily: Yeah pretty much. You should see it on the weekend.
Y/N: I hope not. How bitchy are the animatronics during the day?
Emily: Not at all, why do you ask?
Y/N: Just wondering.
Emily: Let me guess they "come alive" during the night?
Y/N: Bingo, pretty sure they want me dead.
Emily: Well they do have a very uhm... "colorful"... backstory with previous night guards.
Y/N: Not surprised. Well I'll stop bothering ya. See ya around Emmy.
Emily: Bye.
You exit the office and head towards the arcade, luckily you had some coins to spare and you win a good amount of tickets, tacking then to the prize counter you see a large box decorated to be a birthday gift. You ring the bell on the counter and suddenly the box opens and out comes an animatronic. It wore a jumpsuit with white and black stripes and had white "skin" if you'd call it that. Green eyes and large bust.
Animatronic: Hello there you-. Oh you're the night guard that I've heard oh so much about.
Y/N: Excuse my french but who the fuck are you?
Animatronic: My name is Puppet-.
Y/N: You look more like a marionette.
Puppet: Had you not cut me off like a jackass I would have gotten to that part.
Y/N: My bad, how do I turn these tickets?
Puppet: How the fuck did you earn so many?
Y/N: Beginner's luck?
Puppet: Bullshit, just put them in that machine over there and hand me the resulting receipt. Then pick out which prize you want from the wall.
Y/N: Neat.
You walk over to the machine and put all of your tickets in and receive a receipt just like she said. You walk back and hand it to her. You look at the wall and the prize that catches your eye the most is a yellow rabbit plush dressed in a purple suit.
Puppet: That one, really?
Y/N: It's the most expensive is it not?
Puppet: Fine, waste your tickets.
She hands you the plush while rolling her eyes.
Y/N: Thanks, sorry for cutting you off earlier.
The animatronic immediately steps back a bit out of shock, not that you thanked her but that you apologized to her. You notice that her face turns a bright red in the process.
Puppet: Y-You're welcome!
Y/N: What's up with all of you and turning red?
You see her face turn into shock before jumping back into her box and shutting it. You shrug it off and walk away. You leave the building with your new cotton companion in tow. Driving home you decide to get a workout in and eating before taking a nap prior to your next shift.