Night Two

After waking up to your alarm you push yourself up and out of bed so you can get ready for your second shift. Remembering how bored you were you grab an Uno deck on your way out. You arrive and punch in the code into the keypad and heading inside you remember to lock it behind you. After what seems like forever walking to your office you walk in to see a plush on your desk that you don't remember being their on your first night, it's a red fox with an eye patch and you push it aside so you can get to work. Not long after you got into your office you hear running down the left hall, quickly closing the door just in time you hear them slam into it. Wanting to know whoever just ran full speed into a reinforced bulkhead door you open only for a red blur to tackle you.
???: Aye there lad~
Y/N: The first time you meet someone can you not tackle them to the ground?
???: That wont be possible matey~
Opening your eyes after being tackled you see one of the animatronics but red with fox like attributes, ears, tail and red coloration wearing what you would see old pirates from movies wear but all torn revealing portions of their large bust also with a hook for their right hand.
???: First time laying ye eyes on such a beautiful lass?~
Y/N: I've seen better.
After your smart ass response you get smacked across the face.
Y/N: Well that was rude.
???: Don't be a smart ass with me lad.
Y/N: Well you don't have to smack me to get your point across.
The animatronic starts to caress your cheek with her hook before gliding it down your chest.
Y/N: That's enough of that.
You push her off and get up from the ground before offering them a hand to get up. They grab it then start to pull you down and you just stand there in pure confusion.
Y/N: You know that wont work right?
???: Can't blame me for trying lad.
You sit down next to it because what else are you going to do?
???: What be that bulge in ye pocket?
Y/N: A deck of cards.
???: For what game?
Y/N: Uno.
???: Want to play lad?
Y/N: How about we make a deal.
???: What kind of deal?
Y/N: A wager, if you win you can do whatever you want to me, if I win vice versa.
The animatronics posture sits up immediately.
???: Ye get yourself a deal lad.
You both shake hands and you begin shuffling.
1 Hour Later Bonnie's POV
What's taking her so long? You begin walking down the left hallway until you start to here voices.
You: What the hell?
You continue walking until you can clearly see through the office window.
Foxy: Aye ye be a tough lad.
Y/N: Just give up you've lost 13 times in a row!
Foxy: Never! A pirate never backs down from a challenge!
You step inside the office to confront the two.
You: What the fuck Foxy!
Y/N: Oh so that's your name.
Foxy: That be me, Foxy the Pirate Fox.
Y/N: No wonder you've been using that accent. Anyways what do you want Bonnie?
You: I want to know why Foxy is playing games when she was supposed to kill you already!
Y/N: No offense but she can't hurt me if she tried, you failed, Chica failed, Freddy is probably going to fail, you four can't hurt a damn fly.
Foxy: It be five lad.
Y/N: Who's the fifth?
Foxy: Me sister Mangle.
Y/N: Didn't know there was five.
You: W-Whatever just Foxy do your j-job already!
Foxy: I placed a wager and I be winning it!
Y/N: Not like you've lost 13 times consecutively.
Foxy: Beginners luck!
Y/N: I've been playing this game since I was a kid you think I'm new?
Foxy: Well, sort of, how old are ye lad?
Y/N: 26.
Both you and Foxy: What the fuck?!
Y/N: What. Oh because I'm working here or is it because I'm tall?
You: Y-You're  26 and y-your th-that tone?!
Y/N: Wh-Why a-are y-you st-stuttering s-so m-much?
You: SHUT UP!
You storm out of the office with a face so red calling you a tomato is accurate.
Y/N's POV
A/N: Sorry if the POVs get confusing in advance.
You can't help yourself but laugh uncontrollably while Foxy just sits there confused. Calming yourself down you ask:
Y/N: You alright you look like you've seen a ghost?
Foxy: I-I uhm...
Y/N: You weren't this shy earlier come on speak up.
Foxy: Lad j-just let me think for a second.
Y/N: Well you lost the wager and I have something pretty terrible in mind so hurry up.
Foxy: What are ye going to do lad?
Y/N: Well since you have to do something I say NO MATTER WHAT by the way! I want you to dress up in a pink princess costume and dance around the convention center.
Foxy: Ye be one real son of a bitch lad.
Y/N: I mean you did loose the bet 13 times in a row while saying double or nothing sooooo, I'd consider this being generous.
Foxy: Fine, pirate's honor.
Y/N: Fine, whatever the hell that is.
Before you both could shake on it she bolts out of the security office. Seeing this you start to laugh uncontrollably again, after stopping remembering her bolt flashes you back, when leaving the med ward you see the eastern wall torn down and terrorists overwhelming your squadron, you snap yourself out of it and start to cry a bit, you wipe up your tears and get your cards together in the box and check the time seeing as you still have 30 minutes left. You decide just to take a nap since you don't feel like sitting around doing nothing, in your dream you see your brothers in arms then you suddenly wake up when you feel tapping on your shoulder.
Y/N: I'm up!
Chica: Hey it's 8 am you should have left already.
Y/N: My bad.
You yawn and stretch before getting up and patting her on the head thinking she was an alarm clock and leave the building, since it was 8 the convention center was open and you didn't need to punch in the code. Driving home it begins to rain, when you finally do get home it's raining hard, the sounds tire you out and you collapse into your bed for a pretty good nap.