•.❥︎°• MY SWEET OMEGA •°❥︎.•

Hi, hello!

Welcome to my another ABO!AU one-shot! This time it's changlix.

A small disclaimer:

➪ this piece of work is purely fictional. I do not intend to harm Stray Kids' image or offend them. Please keep in mind, it's fiction and I don't assume the real-life members' sexuality.

➪ errors, lots of errors. English is not my native language, therefore I apologize for any mistakes you may come across. Should you want to correct me, please do it politely.

➪ I don't own the images used in the book. They belong to their original owner.

Also ☟︎︎︎

♥︎ changlix/lixbin!!

♥︎ alpha!felix // omega!binnie

♥︎ ABO (although it's my interpretation of this theme, so some details may differ)

♥︎ 2-3 part one-shot (the number may vary)

♥︎ WARNING: pregnant baby Binnie and teeth-rotting fluff!!

•°.❤︎•.+°○❤︎.°•

When Felix's grandma died and left him a flat in Yongin, he didn't know why. Why didn't she leave it to his older sister? Why him? He worked and lived in Seoul. Travelling to his company from Yongin on a day-to-day basis wasn't convenient at all. Besides, he had a spacious modern house. Why move to Yongin?

A month after her funeral, he finally decided to visit the flat to take the most precious things she had kept dearly to her heart and sell the place. He wasn't money greedy - Felix planned to donate the amount to a charity anyways. He simply didn't think the flat was useful to him.

With a small box in his hands, he glanced around one last time with a bitter smile. He remembered when he was a child and visited his grandma. He loved to bake cookies and play hide and seek with her. In his mind, he could still hear her melodious laugh and bright smile.

Not wanting to tear up, he reached for the doorknob, but as he was closing the door he heard someone greet him. His nostrils hit a sweet smell of raspberries and white chocolate.

An omega.

"Good morning. Are you perhaps moving in?"

Instantly, Felix turned around lured by the heavenly voice. The omega was an adorable short boy. His dark locks stuck slightly to his forehead and he was panting, although he had a wide smile on his glowing face.

God, he had dimples! Felix could swear his heart did a backflip.

The omega had a big shopping bag in his arms. Only then did the alpha notice his baby bump. He was at least 7 months pregnant judging by the curve under the material of his big pink sweater. He looked cute.

The blond's heart pounded against his ribcage so loudly he was sure the boy was able to hear it. The wolf in him howled at how adorable the omega was.

Smiling, the stranger waited patiently for the alpha to answer. Felix blinked in confusion. Oh, right. The omega had asked him a question.