•.❥︎°• MY SWEET OMEGA pt.5 •°❥︎.•

°•☆.•♡•.☆•°

Felix peeked at the soundly sleeping baby alpha covered with a pink fluffy Sailor Moon blanket and lifted her gently from her crib. Hana snuggled closer to his neck snoring lightly.

Soon, Jihyo arrived and he handed her over to his older sister, who smiled softly at the pup and put her in a baby carrier. Felix trusted her and knew Hana would bond with her in no time. Both Jihyo and her wife Jeongyeon were great parents.

"Felix," the older alpha addressed him in a hushed voice. "Don't do anything you would regret, okay? Remember, Changbin's safety is the most important now," she warned in a motherly manner and handed him a white paper bag.

The younger alpha took it with confusion written all over his face. "What's inside?"

Jihyo smiled. "It's for Changbin in case he doesn't want you to help. It's hard for an omega in heat to reject an alpha but I'm sure you won't force him into submission without his consent, right?"

Felix nodded briskly. He could never forgive himself if he hurt the omega. "Thank you, Jihyo."

He handed her Hana's bunny backpack and kissed the baby alpha's forehead.  Once the two were out, he peeked inside the paper bag and took a few deep breaths to calm down his internal wolf. His sister was right, omegas were the most vulnerable when in heat and some alphas took advantage of that but he wasn't going to do anything without his consent.

Yes, he loved the omega and as an alpha, his wolf was going crazy whenever he was close to Changbin. Yes, he did want to breed him and give Hana siblings. The mere thought of the omega with a round belly full of his pups made his wolf's tail wiggle in excitement. But. He valued Changbin too much to force him into anything he didn't like.

With every step he took towards the omega's bedroom, his wolf cried louder and louder. When he knocked on the door and heard Changbin whimpering from the inside his heart wanted to jump out of his chest.

"Binnie, Hana's already with my sister. She's also brought some things for you that could help you go through your heat," he explained as calmly as his jittery self allowed him to. He gulped. "You can use them or if you wish, I can spend your heat with you..."

For a moment the flat felt oddly silent but soon the omega cracked open the door and, fiddling with his sweater hem, he looked at Felix with big glassy eyes.

The alpha bit his bottom lip hard enough to make it bleed. Changbin wasn't wearing any pants and – if his speculations were correct – any underwear. Felix tried hard not to stare at his smooth legs or inhale the intoxicating smell of white chocolate and raspberries but his sanity was on the verge of dissolving.

"Need... alpha..." Changbin murmured and gazed at Felix pleadingly. "No toys... only alpha."

Felix definitely felt it in his manhood but before giving in to his instincts he wanted to make sure the omega was certain of his decision. He cupped his cheeks delicately making him focus solely on him. "Omega, I need to be sure you want this before we proceed," he said in a serious voice.

The tears in Changbin's eyes threatened to fall. The pain he was in clouded his mind but not enough to be unaware of his words. He needed Felix. He wanted him and not any other alpha. "I want you, alpha. Make love to me. I want to have your puppies."

Felix could swear his heart exploded. He didn't resist anymore and, lifting the smaller, he kissed him finally tasting his sweetness. His. Changbin was only his; his omega, his love, the future mother of his pups. Not waiting any longer, he closed the bedroom door and laid the omega in his nest.

"I'm going to take good care of you, omega. I love you."

°•☆.•♡•.☆•°

MY SWEET OMEGA pt.6 (finale?) coming soon...