•.❥︎°• MY SWEET OMEGA pt.4 •°❥︎.•

A/N is this still a one-shot or is it a short story yet hahaha...

•°.❤︎•.+°○❤︎.°•

Mrs Lee stared at her son while he drove her back home from the hospital. His sister had to pick up her daughter from cram school, so the younger alpha proposed to take care of their mother in the meantime.

The elegant woman sighed and averted her gaze to the busy street outside.

"When am I going to meet Changbin? It's been a year since you first told me about the cute omega next door. Don't tell me you haven't confessed to him yet," she sighed and adjusted her vest with one hand.

"Mom, I told you he's been through a lot. I'm waiting for the right moment," the blond replied not taking his eyes off the road.

"There's no such thing as the right moment. If he likes you then why are you hesitating? He won't wait for you forever, you know?"

Felix sadly knew it and the sole thought of the omega with someone else than him made his inner wolf pin his ears down in regret. "You know he has a child..."

"So what? Don't you want to be Hana's father?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Of course, I want to. I treat her as my own child anyways. She's the most precious baby alpha I know... It's just that Changbin is focused on bringing her up now..."

"Felix, honey, omegas are fragile beings. He may not look like it but I'm sure deep down he wished there was someone who could keep him and the baby safe. Not someone who comes and goes but stays," she explained softly. "His alpha."

Felix stopped at the red lights and glanced at her with a small smile. "I know, mom. I want to be his alpha... and hopefully, I'll be soon."

Mrs Lee let out a snicker and elbowed him playfully with her good arm. "You'd better confess to him soon. I want to finally meet my son-in-law and my granddaughter."

[♡♡♡]

Felix ran upstairs and knocked on the omega's door. He needed to see him; to tell him how much he loved him and how badly he wanted to be his alpha. He missed his sweet scent already. His inner wolf was running in circles in anticipation to see his omega.

Changbin cracked the door open just enough for him to be able to see his feverish face. A waft of sickeningly luscious scent filled his nostrils making his head spin. In one second, he forgot what he wanted to tell him.

The omega bit his bottom lip anxiously. It wasn't the best time for Felix to be there.

"Lix, I'm not feeling well. I don't think you should-"

Completely ignoring the omega's words, his inner wolf made him enter the flat and close the door behind him. Changbin whimpered in submission. It was bad. Really bad.

Felix blinked in shock not remembering moving a muscle. He saw the omega with his head hung low in submission and panicked.

"No, no, Binnie... I don't know what happened to me but I swear I don't mean to harm you," alarmed, he explained and quickly covered his mouth and nose with one of his hoodie paws. It didn't help much though.

"Felix... please... get out," the omega pleaded agonizingly. All his inner wolf could think about was to be bred by his alpha. It was hard to resist his nature but he knew it was wrong.

"Have you not taken your suppressants?" the alpha asked trying to think of a way to help his omega other than pouncing on him.

Changbin shook his head.

"It was too... sudden. I didn't... get to," he panted feeling hotter with every minute. It was true, his heat shouldn't have come so soon.

"Something must have triggered it," the alpha thought frantically.

"Where's Hana?" Felix asked.

"In her room, sleeping," the omega answered shortly.

"Listen," the alpha almost growled unwittingly, he was slowly but surely losing his mind. The omega's scent was intoxicating. "I'll ask my sister to come and pick her up. It's best for her not to be here when you are in heat."

Changbin began to chew on his already abused bottom lip nervously shaking his head. He couldn't leave his baby with a stranger. He trusted Felix but he couldn't help but worry.

Sensing his uneasiness, the alpha used his soft voice to calm him.

"It's okay. She'll be safe with my sister. Jihyo has a daughter of her own too. She's 7 but she's the kindest girl you'll ever meet," he assured. "Trust me, omega."

Changbin looked in his serene ocean-blue eyes and nodded hesitantly.

"Go to your room and prepare a nest. Just in case, lock the door and don't open it until you feel comfortable with me in it, okay? I'll try to control myself until I make sure our baby is safe," the alpha commended and watched as the omega obeyed him and went to his bedroom on wobbly legs.

Felix took a deep breath and slapped his face harshly. "Don't fuck this up, alpha," he muttered to himself and reached for his phone.

•°.❤︎•.+°○❤︎.°•

MY SWEET OMEGA finale coming soon...