•.❥︎°• MY SWEET OMEGA finale •°❥︎.•

°•☆.•♡•.☆•°

Changbin's eyes fluttered open. It was quiet; too quiet for his liking. Hana usually made a lot of fuss in the morning. He sat up abruptly and instantly regretted it as a burning pain surged through his lower back. A blurry memory of the night before struck him and his eyes widened in realization.

He looked around frantically but there was no sign of the alpha. A small note beside a glass of water and a pill on the nightstand caught his attention.

“I went to fetch Hana. I left you a painkiller in case you are sore. We will be back soon. :) - Felix”

Changbin stood up cautiously not to cause himself more pain and waddled to the bathroom. He was still a bit feverish but it would subdue in a day or two.

The omega stopped in front of the mirror and slowly glanced at his nape where his scent glands were and his heart sank at the sight. The delicate skin had no traces of marking. He hung his head low and shut his eyes, feeling hot tears prickle his eyelids.

What did he expect? It was nothing new to him that no alpha wanted him as their mate. He clenched the sink and took a deep breath to calm the storm raging inside his heart. Felix had told him before there was someone he liked – it was only natural for him to not mark him. He must have helped him out of pity without any romantic motives.

The omega took a quick refreshing shower and got dressed. His whole body felt as heavy as his heart but he tried to focus on preparing breakfast for his pup instead. Another problem was he didn't know how to face the alpha after the night before. “Maybe it's better if we stop seeing each other,” he mused, stirring a porridge absentmindedly.

Soon, Felix came back with Hana sleeping peacefully in his arms. Changbin smiled at the two unconsciously. The alpha was absolutely a father material and he wished his baby had a dad like him. His smile disappeared shortly when he remembered the last night. Instead, his gaze dropped to the ground.

“I'll put her in the crib. Thanks,” he murmured and took his baby from the alpha's arms without sparing him a glance.

Felix watched him walk away with a worried expression but he didn't say a word. There was something wrong with the omega – he could feel and smell it – but he decided to wait for a better moment to talk. He put Hana's belongings on the sofa and sat down.

Changbin entered the living room and sat on the other side of the soft furniture. “How do you feel?” the alpha asked in a tender hushed voice. The omega rubbed his palms together anxiously and bit his lower lip. “I'm fine, thank you,” he answered.

“Changb–”

“Thank you for what you have done for me... I'm sorry for troubling you and your sister,” Changbin cut in, this time looking at the alpha. “It must have been hard for you to help me even though you don't like me. I'm truly sorry for what has happened. It was my fault.”

“What are you–”

“What I'm trying to say is,” he cut in again, more firmly, “although I appreciate your help, I don't think it's a good idea to continue being friends,” he stated and averted his gaze to his hands again feeling his eyes water. “It's better if we stop seeing each other.”

Dumbfounded, Felix stared at him in complete silence. He simply couldn't believe what the omega had just said. Suddenly guilt and doubts flooded his mind. “Do you regret... the night?”

Changbin lifted his head abruptly ready to protest but he met the alpha's hurt expression and forgot what he wanted to say. He sighed and hung his head low. “I'm sorry. I do regret it but not because of what we did but because you didn't mark me,” he confessed. “I,” he took a deep breath to calm his nerves, “like you... I've liked you from our first meeting... You were so nice to me. You even treated Hana like your own pup... I know you said you had someone you like but I couldn't help but wish to be marked as yours. That's why I don't think we should stay friends anymore,” he explained sniffling from time to time and adding another 'I'm sorry.'

Without thinking twice, Felix engulfed his trembling frame and captured his tear-stained lips in a passionate kiss tasting salt on his tongue.  The omega blinked in utter shock but his body soon relaxed in the alpha's arms and he kissed back.

“Changbin, the one I have feelings for is you. I love only you. I told you that last night even though you might have not remembered it. When I told you I had someone I liked I was talking about you. Yesterday, I came to ask you on a date to an aquarium with our baby” the alpha responded gazing into the other's gleaming with tears eyes. Changbin's heart fluttered when he called Hana their baby. Felix smiled softly and cupped his flushed cheeks.

“I have loved you for a long time. Ever since I saw you, I wanted you to be mine but I was a coward and came up with stupid excuses because I was scared you would reject me.”

“Then why didn't you mark my last night?” the omega sniffled.

“I didn't want to do anything you would regret later. You weren't exactly in the right state of mind and I wanted to make sure that you consent to be my omega. I planned to talk with you today. I'm sorry I hurt you. Would you be my omega, Seo Changbin?”

Changbin's chin trembled again and he broke down into tears. “Yes!” he sobbed and hid his face in the alpha's crook.

Felix chuckled and hugged him soothingly caressing his dark curls.

“I love you, my sweetest omega.”

°•☆.•♡•.☆•°

Fin.

.
.
.

Thank you for reading and supporting my book. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment your thoughts on the book. I'd love to know your opinions.

Should I write an extra chapter?

Anyways, love you. Have a lovely day/night. 💓