•.❥︎°• ME SWEET OMEGA pt.2 •°❥︎.•

•°.❤︎•.+°○❤︎.°•

Ever since that moment, the two got closer and more comfortable with each other. It were odd dynamics between an unmated alpha and omega, but it felt natural for them to be touchy with one another, whether it was cuddling, sitting in one's lap, or playing with hair.

Changbin often craved Felix's warmth. He loved to be engulfed both in his arms and the smell of mint and sunshine. On the other hand, Felix adored having the smaller's body close to him. The omega felt like home. Neither of them was brave enough to label their feelings though.

The omega inhaled the fresh smell of the alpha as they were cuddling on the bed under a fluffy blanket. It was cozy and warm. Felix spooned him from behind; his arms secured around his waist.

"There's something I don't understand," Changbin sulked. Felix hummed against his dark locks. "Why did you move to Yongin if you work in Seoul?"

The alpha's breath got stuck in his lungs. It was a great occasion to confess, but was he ready for the possible rejection? He didn't want to lose Changbin.

Felix took a deep breath. Changbin seemed to sense his tenseness and let out calming pheromones to help him ease whatever he had on his mind then he turned in his arms to face him properly.

The alpha inhaled the sweet calming smell and gazed deeply into the omega's green eyes, which reminded him of a sunlit emerald. He was mesmerizing.

"I..." he began not sure what to say, "I need to tell you something. Remember when I told you I worked in a small company in Seoul, right?" he asked.

Changbin frowned but nodded nevertheless.

"You assumed I'm an ordinary office worker, so I went along with it. Well, the truth is that I actually share the company with my older sister and it's not as small as I said. It's not the biggest one in Korea either, but my parents worked hard their whole lives to make its name noted," he explained.

Changbin pouted slightly.

"So you are a CEO? Why didn't you tell me? Did you think I would scam you?" the omega asked with a hurt expression.

"No! God, no!" Felix denied as fast as lightning and cupped his pouty face, not exactly aware of the gesture. "I didn't want to boast about it and make me seem less approachable. I was afraid you would think I was a snobbish alpha."

"I would never take you for one," sulky, the omega mumbled making Felix smile at his cute behaviour.

"I'm sorry, Binnie. I just want you to know everything about me before I... tell you something more important," he apologized and watched as Changbin nodded. "I do have a house in Seoul and I wouldn't have moved in my late granny's flat if it wasn't for you," he confessed.

The omega's eyes widened.

"M-me?" he stuttered.

"Yes, you. I had planned to sell the place before I came here. When you saw me with that box in my arms it was her things I wanted to take with me, but then I met you, and I-" he paused to take another deep breath. It was now or never.

"I fe-"

"Felix..." the omega cut in with a horrified look on his face, "I think it's happening!"

The alpha blinked utterly confused watching as Changbin sat up on the edge of the bed a shade paler and panting.

"W-what?"

The omega grabbed the nightstand for support.

"The baby!" he gritted feeling his waters break and contractions approach.

Alarmed, the alpha helped him stand. He was shocked and panicked. He couldn't understand what was happening.

Seeing the lost expression on his face, Changbin groaned.

"The baby, Felix! I'm giving birth!"

The latter gasped in realization and panicked even more.

"Uh, ah, the baby, right, yes... My car keys... Wait here, I'll get them and we'll go to the hospital in a second," he babbled and rushed out.

"Yeah, sure. I'll tell the baby to wait. No problem," Changbin panted out ironically and grabbed a bag he prepared beforehand.

"Baby, I think we are in trouble. Our alpha is quite a dummy," he muttered to his belly and sighed. "Wait for a bit longer, okie?"

•°.❤︎•.+°○❤︎.°•

MY SWEET OMEGA pt.3 coming soon...