•.❥︎°• MY SWEET OMEGA pt.3 •°❥︎.•

•°.❤︎•.+°○❤︎.°•

Changbin gave birth to a healthy baby girl. The puppy was an alpha. She had the omega's soft features but was a bundle of mischief and a tough cookie.

Hana – that's what he called her – was a fussy little one. She often cried rarely giving her mother time to rest.

The first few months were the most exhausting for the omega. He loved his baby girl but being a single parent without family who could give him a hand from time to time was hard.

Well, almost a single parent. Felix helped him as much as he could. Sometimes, seeing how tired the omega was, Felix stayed at his place and took care of the puppy when she cried. At some point, it wasn't weird for them to sleep together with Hana in between them after a tough night.

Still, the alpha had to work. There were things he could do from home, but most of them required his presence in the company.

Changbin was grateful that Felix was by his side but he couldn't help but feel guilty. The alpha had no reason to go to such great lengths for him. At least that was what he thought. The wolf inside him had accepted Felix as his alpha a long time ago, but he was scared he might have been misinterpreting their friendship. Was he even enough for an alpha like him?

•°.❤︎•.+°○❤︎.°•

It was Saturday morning and Felix stood in front of the omega's flat with a bouquet of sunflowers. He knocked on the door with a trembling hand.

He planned to ask Changbin for a date. Well, it wasn't really a date – more like a fun day in an aquarium – but he was as nervous as if it was one.

He heard some shuffling on the other side and a muffled voice of the omega. Soon, the door opened revealing a sleepy Changbin with giggly Hana in his arms.

He had a pink sweatshirt on with matching sweatpants. His jet-black shiny curls were sticking in all directions. Felix noticed a Sailor Moon hairpin in his hair and almost melted at the adorable sight.

The baby had an identical one in her chocolate tresses that were put up into two messy ponytails. Her piggy onesie matched the omega's outfit. When she saw the alpha her face lit up.

"Felix? Hi. Come in," Changbin greeted slightly surprised, and let him in.

"Good morning. Did I wake you two up?" he chuckled patting the pup's head. Hana giggled and leaned over to kiss his favourite alpha on the cheek.

"No, you didn't. Hana had been up since 7 a.m. She's so hyperactive today I can't keep up with her," Changbin replied smiling secretly at the two's interaction. His baby girl adored the alpha.

"What an early bird." Felix ruffled her hair with an amused smile and handed the omega the bouquet. "Here, it's for you. I hope you like it," the alpha smiled charmingly.

Changbin took the sunflowers and blushed at the sweet gesture. "O-of course, it's beautiful. Thank you."

While he was putting the flowers in a vase, Felix held the pup in his arms. Hana grabbed a handful of his blond hair and began to chew on them.