2.4

LOS ANGELES

Lavvie was comfortable in her bed, her head propped against Dylan's chest, with his nails lightly scratching at her back. They sat in silence, letting their attention fall on the television screen. Though Lavvie had decided to take a break from Twitter, Dylan had not, his mind constantly racing with the endless amount of hate his wife had suddenly received. It wasn't odd for a bit of hate, considering not everyone was happy with their marriage—but that fact that it seemed the entire internet aka Timothee's fanbase had come out of hiding, was enraging.

"Lav?" Dylan questioned quietly, her head popping up to face him.

"Hmm?" She hummed tiredly. Dylan knew some of the comments had gotten to her as well, but she tried to hide it by her usual joyous personality.

"I love you." Dylan mumbled, allowing one hand to cup her face.

Lavvie smiled, sitting up slightly to lean forward, pressing a soft kiss to his lips, "I love you too." Dylan frowned as she pulled away, his attempts to hold a smile as tears threatened his eyes; failing. "Whats wrong, my love?" It wasn't often she'd seen Dylan cry, sure, he'd cry when they'd watch sappy romcoms or when his mother would call to say she missed him and was proud of him. But this, it was a different cry.

"I don't have any regrets when it comes to you, Lavender. I want you to know that." Now Lavvie was the one tearing up, her thumb making it's way to brush away his tears. "I saw—there was this comment that made it seem like-like I was only with you because of Rory. I know you saw it too, and I want you to know that's not at all true. With or without Rory, I'd still want you to be my wife."

Lavvie held a pained smile, wrapping her arms around his torso and hugging his bare chest. "I never doubted that Dylan. I mean, sure, the thought had crossed my mind when I found out I was pregnant, but your reaction—to the pregnancy—that was enough for me to know. Hell, you would've left me when I told ypu if it had been otherwise."

"I just—I didn't want you to think-"

"Love, I don't give a shit what some people on the internet think." She assured him, leaning up to kiss kiss him. Dylan melted into it, calming at her soft touch.

TWITTER

DYLANOBRIEN: to be clear, i married lavender because i love her. i wasn't 'trapped' into it, she is the absolute love of my life. and for those saying i look 'unhappy' you're delusional, i have never been happier.
p.s. STOP FUCKING ASSUMING SHIT
|
USERNAME: 👏👏👏

|
USERNAME: was waiting for this one, no one gets away with shaming on you and lavvie
|
LAVVIE: yup.

|
USERNAME: timothee stans crying rn
|
USERNAME: as they should.

LAVVIE: i show you what i want you to see, if i wanted everyone to know everything that happens in my life, id post it. but the things that happened between timothee and i are private, our relationship is over. i am happy with dylan, and if you don't see that, just leave.
also, insulting my daughter's life saying i only got pregnant to keep dylan, real fucking low. and you all wonder why i tried to keep the pregnancy a secret 😐
resplies for this tweet have been disabled