2.16

LOS ANGELES

Lavvie walked into her house, carrying an areay of groceries in her hands with Rory trailing close behind. They'd both woken up early and were hungry when they realized they hadn't gone shopping in a while. So, Lavvie let her husband sleep in and dressed her daughter to go to the nearest Ralphs. Setting the bags on the counter, she grinned, taking out two of the items.

"Wanna take these to daddy?" Lavvie asked the little girl who nodded vigorously, taking the containers in her tiny hands and skipping towards the bedroom. Lavvie began to put away the endless amount's of food she'd gotten, waiting for Dylan to come out of their room.

It wasn't long until Dylan was running down the hall, a giggling Rory in his arms. As he got to the kitchen, he set the toddler onto the floor and held the items in the air with wide eyes. He didn't say a word, his mouth falling open but nothing came out. Lavvie only smiled back at him, looking at the jar of pickles and container of vanilla ice cream in his hands.

"Are you—" Dylan couldn't get the words out, but Lavvie knew his question. Her head moved in a slow nod, moving over to him and taking the small test from her pocket. Surely, on the stick, were two very clear pink lines.

"How long have you known?" Dylan asked, he was too in shock to express his full thrill, instead putting down the items and placing his hands over her stomach.

"Mm, about two weeks? I've had my suspicions so I went in and got the test done professionally and got the call yesterday." Lavvie answered, reaching her hands to cup his grinning face.

She was happy, the timing couldn't have been more perfect, everything was going right. They'd bought a new home, away from the city, they'd gotten the bakery, Aurora was enrolled in school and their home seemed to be a drama free zone. Lavvie knew they were as prepared as they were gonna get for another baby.

Dylan wasted no time kissing her, holding her body tightly in his arms and he giggled onto her mouth. "We're having another baby." He whispered out in disbelief, then he broke the kiss, turning quickly to Rory who was too preoccupied by the cat to care.

"Aurora! You're gonna be a big sister!" Dylan exclaimed, taking his daughter into his arms and spinning her around. Lavvie watched as her husband began to dance, smiling harder than she had in a long time.

GROUPCHAT
rory&baby fanclub!

other lover
im confused
wait
WAIT
WAIT WHEHWJE OMG
TELL ME ITS WHAT I THINK IT MEAND

silly willy
whyd you change the gc name

harold
&baby ?

tommy
you're all idiots
congratulations you two🤍

lavvie
thank you tommy<333

silly willy
no way
NO WAY
YOURE PREGNANT???

love sick loser
I DIDNT WEAR A CONDOM YUH
but this time it was planned

other lover
IM COMING OVER RN
OMG
why didn't you guys say you were planning
on making another:(

lavvie
it was kind of like a spur of the moment
thing
didn't actually think i would get pregnant
on the first try tbh

love sick loser
i have magic sperm

harold
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you both!

silly willy
lavvie
mind if i hit your husband
in his 'magic' sperm box

lavvie
just the one time ig🙄

other lover
i can't believe we're having another baby

lavvie
me either

love sick loser
shelley the baby is mine

other lover
no
you can get the next one

love sick loser
im okay with that
bc that means there will be another

lavvie
okay im no molly weasley
so slow it down mister

authors note.
in honor of 500 followers, i am posting this now!
i hope you're all happy<3
bc i sure as hell am, we got baby #2 !