2.18

STELLA'S

"Lawrence, do you have anything peanut butter and chocolate with like oreos?" Lavender asked as she walked into the shop. Dylan had gone to an interview, while Rory was in daycare, leaving Lavvie a day to herself. She'd decided that rather than sitting around the house, she'd go to the shop.

Lawrence peaked up from behind the counter, his bushy eyebrows furrowing at the woman and the strange food combination. "Not at the moment, but I'm sure we could make something." He told her, setting the magazine he had in his hands onto the counter. "Bit of an odd combination, don't you think?" Lavender's face flustered at the comment, grinning when she realized she had yet to tell him the news.

"You're just lucky I didn't bring a jar of pickles with me." She told him, humming softly as she made her way behind the counter, taking a look at each ice cream flavor. "Although, with this pregnancy I've been leaning more towards spicy foods, Dylan had to stop me from taking a bite out of a habanero the other day." She chuckled, watching his electric blue eyes widen at her words. Lawrence was quick to embrace her, mumbling out an assortment of congratulations.

"Take whatever flavors you'd like, I'll make that treat you were asking for." He said, excitedly moving to the back of the shop, already having an idea on how to mix the sweet flavors together.

Lavvie gladly got her own bowl of ice cream, mixing several of the flavors and taking a seat in the cushioned chair behind the counter. She made herself comfortable, smiling softly as she ate the flavorful ice cream. Her legs crossed in her lap, body slowly swaying to the soft music playing through the shop.

She didn't take notice when the bell rang, too enthused with her contentment.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" Her eyes quickly opened, nearly choking on her ice cream and she quickly sat it down. "Could I get the reeses milkshake?" Lavvie sat up, glancing back to where Lawrence was and decided to attempt to make the customer a milkshake.

"Of course, how big?" She asked him, he smirked down at her and she struggled not to laugh in his face. "Of a cup." She corrected, giving him an obvious fake smile.

"Large." He answered quickly, giving her a once over.

"Right." She chuckled, eyeing him up the same way he'd done her, but her gaze was disturbed, a thing smirk on her own face. Lavvie put on a pair of gloves, scooping out the icecream to put into the blender and added several reeses.

As she made the milkshake, she could feel the burning stare of the costumer. He couldn't have been older than twenty-one and she'd found it adorable that he'd tried making a pass at her.

"You do see the rock on her finger, right?" Lavender held in a squeaked laugh of surprise, hearing the voice from behind her.

"So?" The costumer questioned, Lavvie biting down on her lip, pretending not to take notice of the conversation behind her.

"So she's married, and I really don't think her husband would appreciate the way you're staring." He spoke, and she could practically see the shit eating grin on his face.

"Oh, c'mon man, can't tell me you don't want a piece of that ass?" Lavvie's mouth dropped, quickly spinning around with the cup in her hand. She smiled to the customer, who leaned far too close to the counter.

"Here you are, three, seventy-five." She told him, leaning forward as well. The customer quickly took the cash from his wallet, letting his hand linger around hers as he handed over the cash. Lavvie smirked, leaning ever so close to him, and as he believed he'd be gaining more than a milkshake, she turned her head.

She tore her hand from the customers, moving over and pressing her mouth to the mans beside him. "Hi, baby." She mumbled onto his mouth, hearing the scuffs of the customer before he made a quick exit. Lavvie broke the kiss, breaking into a fit of laughter, Dylan nearly falling to the floor with a wheeze.

"I'm glad you did that, because it was a lot better than what I had planned." Dylan confessed, making his way around the counter and she rolled her eyes. "I'm serious, I didn't like the way he was looking at you and they way he was talking. God, why are guys such pigs?"

"Babe—"

"Nope, all guys should just.. rot."

"I love you, you idiot."