2.8

LONDON

"New York?" Dylan asked, his arm tucked beneath Lavvie's neck as they laid in the hotel bed, a sleeping Rory between them. Lavvie glanced up at her husband, her nose scrunching at his suggestion.

"I love New York and it's your home but—" Lavvie paused, but she didn't need to say anything else for Dylan to understand. "I like California, I mean, all our friends are there and it's where Rory was born, there's too much I would miss."

"Then we go out of LA, but stay close, there's plenty of good areas around there and I'm sure there's some good schools for Ror." Dylan said, her lips curved up slightly, leaning her head against his chest.

"We're getting a gate though, and—" Lavvie paused, knowing Dylan's reaction to her next words. "A dog, maybe."

Dylan grinned, struggling not to jump in excitement in order for Rory to continue sleeping. "Babe, I've wanted to get a dog for—"

"Forever, I know." Lavvie laughed lightly, leaning into the feeling of Dylan tracing his fingers along her back. "I just need a sense of security, especially when you're gone." She told him taking his other hand in her own, twisting the wedding bang around his finger.

"I wish I could be with you every second, of every day." Dylan mumbled, resting his chin against her head and they both frowned.

"That would make everything so much easier."

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by dylanobrien and 947,105 otherslavvie my ever changing appearance

lavvie my ever changing appearance

view all 284,035 comments...

dylanobrien so this is why you left set?
lavvie yknow it :)

dylanobrien i LOVE it
lavvie i LOVE you

username AHDHSHS BI GIRL SHIT
lavvie YES

username HOT

willpoulter i love it🤍
lavvie thank ya william

shelleyhennig stiles could never
lavvie LMAO exactly why i didn't bring dyl, was afraid he'd faint