Infinity war

It was in the middle of a f*cking war. Vision had got a serious damage. Wanda was in a buildning with Vision and her twins, Kitty And Caleb. Kitty amd Caleb was with the window and looked out.

''Mom, i think you want to see this.'' Said Caleb.

Wanda went over to the twins. They looked out the window. It was fore on the woods and smoke. Something came up from the ground. It looked like a type of machine.

''We can't just stay here, We have do to something.'' Said Kitty.

Wanda didn't say anything. She went over to Vision. She held his hand and kissed it.

''We're back soon, honey.'' Said Wanda.

Kitty and Caleb knew What Wanda decided. They all runned out of the buildning and flyed down to the battle field. Wanda used her magicand lifted up the machine. They all looked behind. It came some aliens. The twins used ther powers to held up the machine along with Wanda, Then they threw it back at the aliens.

''Why was they up there all this time?'' Asked Shuri.

''Less talking more fighting, shuri.'' Said Kitty.

Of course, thanos didn't give up that easily. They all kept fighting.the twins flyed up in the air and handles some of the air enemie's.

''Guys, We got a Vision situation here.'' Said Sam.

''Dad.'' Said the twins, worried for their Father.

''Somebody Get Vision!'' Said Steve.

''I got him.'' Said Banner.

''On my way'' Said Wanda.

''We're coming too, Mom.'' Said Caleb.

Kitty and Caleb Where going to look after their Father, But their attention got catch Proxima who was going to hurt their mother.

''He'll die alone. As will you.'' Said Proxima.

''Mom!'' Said Kitty.

''I Get it.'' Said Natasha in the radio.

''Me too.'' Said shuri

She went over to Wanda and Proxima.

''She's not alone.'' Said Natasha.  

Proxima looked from side to side. There were Natasha and Shuri. Proxima started to fight Natasha But of course, Shuri helped Nay. Kitty amd Caleb went down to Wanda.

''Mom, Are you ok?'' Asked Kitty.

''Yes.'' Said Wanda.

''Are you sure?'' Asked Kitty.

''I'm sure kit—'' Said Wanda But stopped when She saw Proxima With a sword thowards Natasha. Wanda used her magic and flew Proxima away.

''Impresive, Mom, impresive.'' Said Caleb.

''That was really gross.'' Said Natasha.