Halloweem is about candy

Th Intro:
Tommy turned the camera on. He runned over to the bathroom. He filmed Wanda who was in nightdress and a morning coat. Just the normal morning style. She was also brushing her theet.
WANDA MAXIMOFF
Wanda used her magic to make the door close. Tommy Then runned down the stairs. He saw Vision in the coach. He was reading the News paper. Tommy grabbed the newspaper But Vision took it back.
VISION
Tommy Then turned behind. The door was Open and Caleb Where throwing a ball inside.
CALEB MAXIMOFF.
Tommy Then turned again and Kitty came. She jumped on the coach, up in the air and grabbed the ball.
KITTY MAXIMOFF
Caleb used telikinisi so Kitty didn't Get hurt. Tommy Then runned the kitchen. Agnes was looking in their fridge so Tommy filmed her butt and Then Agnes face. Tommy Where Then running for life. He got stopped by Billy and Agnes who Where trying to take the camera. The camera ended up filming all three of them.
BILLY MAXIMOFF, AGNES, TOMMY MAXIMOFF
Agnes grabbed the camera and runned out. After came the Maximoff family. Pietro super speeded to the camera and did a pose.
PIETRO MAXIMOFF
He them super speeded back and play choked Tommy. Rest of the family Where psoimg for the family picture.
WANDAVISION

***

It was Halloween and The kids decided to make a movie. Caleb used his telikinisi to Get the camera to film them all. It started with Billy and Caleb walking down the stairs. Billy was a super hero and Caleb was the joker.

''Halloween's a magical holiday.'' Said Billy.

''All about friends and family.'' Said Caleb.

''And the thrill of getting to be someone Else for a day.'' Said Billy.

''Wrong!'' Said Kitty and Tommy and Billy and Caleb walked past them.

Kitty was Coraline and Tommy Where... Tommy.

''Halloween's about candy.'' Said Kitty.

''And scaring people.'' Said Tommy.

''But mostly candy.'' Said Kitty.

''True.'' Said Tommy.

Caleb stopped the camera and the Children went to Get their candy.

''Where's your costume, Tommy?'' Asked Billy.

''This is my costume. I'm the cool twin.'' Said Tommy.

''What does that make me?'' Asked Billy.

''Hmm...'' Said Tommy,

*flashback*

The Children were playing just dance in the living room. Billy failed and feld on Caleb. (Not in a sexuality way) and They both feld to the ground. Kitty and Tommy couldn't help But laugh.

*flashback ends*

''A dorksaurus rex.'' Said Tommy.

''Not a real dinosaur.'' Said Billy.

''And it has to be something real and alive.'' Said Caleb.

''Dinosaurs may be death But They're still animals.'' Said Kitty.

Billy and Tommy pointed at Kitty in the Classic 'She got a point' way.