BONUS! Pietro's death

Cast:
Young Avi and young Dylan as Kitty and Caleb:

Cast:Young Avi and young Dylan as Kitty and Caleb:

(Take place in the age of ultron. When Pietro died.)

The young Maximoff twins, Kitty and Caleb was told by everyvone They had to say in the safe zone amd They did. But They didn't like it. Five hear old Kitty Maximoff already knew who her boss was. And that was herself(and her Mom)

''We can't just stay here. Mommy and Uncle Pietro Are in danger.'' Said Little Kitty.

''What can We do, Kitty? We don't even know How We use our powers.'' Said little Caleb.

''I don't know, Caleb. But We can't stay here. Come on.'' Said Kitty.

The two young twins runend as fast as They could with their little legs. (They're five here. I just want to make it clear) as They runned, They saw their uncle. They runned to him.

''Uncle Pietro!'' Said Kitty.

Pietro noticed the Children. They came to him and he sat down.

''Kitty, Caleb, What idiot told you two to Come here?'' Aksed Pietro.

''Umm...'' Said Kitty.

It was her idea to go. How could She say it. Her uncle looked really mad. Caleb noticed something.

''Look!'' Said Caleb.

Pietro turned around and stood up. Ultron Where shouting around. Pietro noticed Clint was going to die. Pietro couldn't let that happen. He runned to Where Clint and the kid were. Kitty and Caleb got scarde.

''Uncle Pietro!'' Said Kitty.

''Uncle!'' Said Caleb.

Pietro got Shut himself. He had a lot of blood on him. The twins had wide Open eyes with tears and opened moth. They was in shock.

''You didn't see that coming.'' Said Pietro.

He feld down to the grounde. Kitty and Caleb stood there. Not knowing What happened or What to do.

''Uncle Pietro!'' Said Kitty.

''Uncle!'' Caleb.

The twins runned to their uncle. They sat down and tried to Shake him awake.

''Uncle Pietro. Wake up. Wake up.'' Said Kitty.

''Uncle Pietro?'' Asked Caleb as he tried not to cry.

Clint sat down beside the twins. He layed a hand on Kitty's shoulder as She was the twin closest to him. Captain America runned to them. Clint picked up the kid and walked away.

''Kitty, Caleb...'' Said cap.

How was he going to say their uncle was death? He sat down and looked softly at the twins.

''Uncle Pietro is asleep. He is asleep and he won't wake up.'' Said Steve soft.

The twins started to cry. Steve picked up Pietro amd They started to go to a safe zone. Steve layed Pietro down on the ground. The twins cryed beside their uncle. A Four-lead clover feld down and landed between the twins. It was a sign from their uncle. That he was ok. Wanda came running. She found the twins. She looked at Pietro. She sat down and cryed. The twins came to her and comfroted her.

''He is ok, Mommy.'' Said Kitty. She showed the Four-lead clover. ''He is ok.'' Said Kitty.

Wanda smiled amd dryed her eyes.

''Please don't leave Mom.'' Said Caleb.

Wanda layed an arm around him,

''I won't, honey.'' Said Wanda.

She got two of the twins in a hug. A little Four-lead clover danced in the wind past them.