BONUS! VORMIR (their 12-13 in this)

As you know, Either Kitty or Caleb Are gonna die. Who do you think it is? Kitty or Caleb. Before you read, wrote in the comments.

See you in a minute.'' Said Nat

***

The Maximoff twins were inside a space ship, going to Vormir.

''We're a long way from Budapest.'' Said Caleb.

***

After a while the twins finally came to Vormir.

''Wow. Under different circumstances... this would be Totally awesome.'' Said Kitty.

***

The twins walked to the big mountain. They started to climb up. It was a really long way.

''I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain.'' Said Kitty.

''Technically He'd not a raccoon, you know?'' Said Caleb.

''Oh, whatever. He eats garbage.'' Said Kitty.

''Welcome.'' Said a vocie.

Kitty and Caleb at once stack their hands out and was ready to use their powers. Black and green light came out of their hands.

''Kitty. Daughter of Wanda. Caleb. Son of Wanda.'' Said the Voice.

''A lot of people know that, you probably just heard it from someone. How? I don't know and i don't care. You don't know anything about us.'' Said Kitty.

''I know your Father is Baron Strucker.'' Said the voice.

The twins froze.

''What did you say?'' Asked Caleb.

''Your Father is Baron Strucker.'' Said The voice.

''You're lying.'' Said Kitty.

''I know everything about everyvone who wants the soul stone. Heart Breaking? I know.'' Said The voice.

''It's not possible. It can't be true.'' Wishpered Kitty to herself.

''Who Are you?'' Asked Caleb.

''Consider me a guide... to you... and to all who seek the sould stone.'' Said The voice.

''Oh, Good. You tell us Where it is them We'll be on our way.'' Said Kitty.

The vocie Said something in german.

''If only it were that easy.'' Said the voice as he came out of the shadow.

The twins knew who it was. Steve have told stories. Red Skull.

***

Red skull and the twins went to the Edge of the cliff.

''What you sssk lies in fromt of you. As does What you fear.'' Said red skull.

''The stome's down there.'' Said Kitty.

''For one of you. For the other... in order to take the stone... you must lose that which you love.'' Said red skull.

The twins froze and felt their hearts beat fast.

''An evelasting exchange. A soul for a soul.'' Said red skull. ''I'll let you think about it.''

***

The twins still at the mountain. They sat on a stone.

''You think he's making this up?'' Asked Caleb.

''No. I don't think so.'' Said Kitty.

''Cause he knows who We Are?'' Asked Caleb. ''A lot of people know who We Are.''