Home we go

Vision, Darcy and Kitty Where still driving. Darcy just told vision and Kitty everything.

''So. Me and my twin brother died because of a purple alien?'' Asked Kitty.

''Yes.'' Said Darcy.

''And They died while protecting Wanda who was killing me?'' Asked Vision.

''Yesm But it's not that simple. You Asked her to do it.'' Said Darcy,

''Why would i have done that?'' Askes Vision.

''Good question.'' Said Kitty.

''To save the universe. Well, half of it.'' Said Darcy.

''Did it work?'' Asked Vision.

''It did. Until the bad guy rewound time and killed himself. There Are a few extra steps, But to set up the context...'' Said Darcy,

''i came back and died again.'' Said Vision.

''And ahe had to watch.'' Said Darcy.

They came to a res light.

''Oh, man, another red light?'' Asked Darcy. ''It's kinda overkill out in the sticks here, don't you think?''

''Yes.'' Said Vision.

''I'm starting to belive that Mom is creating these impeditments to Stop us returning home.'' Said Kitty to her dad.

Vision nodded.

It became green light again.

''Also, it never ruins in Westview, right?'' Asked Darcy. ''Woah!''

Some workers crossed the street and They had to Stop again.

''Yeah, great. Just take your time, fellas.'' Said Darcy.

''So. I could fly before i died?'' Asked Kitty.

''Yes and much more too.'' Said Darcy.

''Sounds Good.'' Said Kitty.

''So If i understand corectly, my orginal code dates back to an Al called Jarvis? But my corporeal form was born of Ultron's plan for global genocide!'' Asked Vision.

''Correct-o.'' Said Darcy.

''What am i now?'' Asked Vision.

''Honestly, I'm a STEM type of lady, so t thought She just flipped a switch on your head and brought you back to life, But What i don't Get is Why neither of you can't leave the Hex. What i do know is I've been watching WandaVisjon for the past week. And, Vision, the love you two have is real. You belong together.'' Said Darcy.

''She's right, dad. You do belong together.'' Said Kitty.

The workers were finally finished.

''Yes. Finally.'' Said Darcy.

They started to drive But had to Stop when a kindergarden Come.

''Oh, Come on!'' Said Darcy.

''Kids? What's next, puppies?'' Asked Darcy.

''Don't give Westview any idea's.'' Said Kitty.

''That's it. I'm leaving. I has to Get to my wife. Come on, Kitty.'' Said Vision.

Kitty and Vision went out of the car.

''Are We going to walk back to Westview?'' Asked Kitty.

''No. We Are going to fly. You could fly before you can probably do it again. Just belive in it.'' Said Vision.

''I belive. I belive. I belive. I belive.'' Repated Kitty. In the end, She found herskede Flying in the air.

''I did it!'' Said Kitty.

''Good. Let's go.'' Said Vision.

They both started ti fly back to Westview.

''So i'll just meet you there, Then?'' Asked Darcy.