A new set of twins

(We skip some times. To when They talks about the baby name. Why? Because is my story and i say so)

The family Where very excited for the baby. They Where all in the new baby's room.

''I can't Wait to meet you, little Billy.'' Said Vision and kissed wanda'a stomach.

''Billy?'' Asked Wanda.

''Yeah.'' Said Vision.

''Well, i was thinking Tommy. Just a Nice, Classic, all-American name.'' Said Wanda.

''Instead of a Nice, Classic, all-american name, can We use an Nice, Classic, all-british name, Tom.'' Said Caleb.

''Why are no one saying, Kelly or Paige, Ellie or Sunny? Of course It's going to be a girl.'' Said Kitty.

''I don't think so.'' Said Caleb.

''But i think so.'' Said Kitty.

''Ok. If it is a girl, i do all your chores a whole month. If it is a boy, you do all my chores for one month.'' Said Caleb.

''Deal.'' Said Kitty.

''Well, We ought to decide soon. I estimate the baby's due... It's not a constant progression, assuminglymlogarithmic, But were i to graps to feral devolpment this far...'' Said Vision.

''He's gonna be here before you figure it out.'' Said Wanda.

''Or She.'' Said Kitty.

''Nearest i can comclude is that Billy...'' Said Vision.

''Tommy.'' Said Wanda.

''Tom.'' Said Caleb.

''Kelly, Paige, Nellie or Sunny.'' Said Kitty.

''... is due Friday afternoon.'' Said Vision.

''In three days? Mabye i should sit down.'' Said Wanda and sat down.

***

Vision and the twins sat on the coach. (Vision was between the twins). Vision was training to change diaper. He used one of Kitty's old dolls. He looked into the dolls eyes.

''I think We understand each other.'' Said Vision.

The twins looked at each other with a 'he is going crazy' look. Vision layed the doll on the table.

''Start the clock.'' Said Vision.

Kitty started the clock.

''Start.'' Said Kitty.

Vision started to shift the diaper on the doll.

''Time.'' Said Vision.

Luca went over to Kitty.

''Your personal best.'' Said Kitty.

''New record.'' Said Caleb.