48

"Strip," he whispers the order against my ear from behind me, sending shocks of electricity from my knees to my core, causing my thighs to slam together.

My chest heaves as I slowly yank my top off and toss it aside, unbuttoning my bottoms so they plummet to the ground at my feet. I slide my underwear down, removing my bra, standing naked, anticipating a touch or a kiss, anything. But instead, silence fills the room as he watches me.

He kicks my legs apart. I gasp, my nipples tightening when one long finger sinks into me. I'm soaking, drenched for him as he eases it out, dragging the tip of it over my bundle of nerves, circling once, down my needy core, then continuing over that forbidden area. He's testing me. I think he catches my unsure reaction as my breath hitches.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do this? To taste you this way?"

He doesn't stop there, just proceeds to glide his finger up my spine, before it vanishes from my heated skin.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No," I manage to reply, shaking my head.

"Bend over," he orders me, his tongue caresses my shoulder blade as he sucks hard, then presses his palm between them, applying enough pressure to have me folding, my chest to the cold surface of the table. The edge bites into my hips, but the insatiable thirst for him to do something to me grows with each passing second.

He drops to his knees behind me, cupping my cheeks and kneading them together, caressing, parting them, continuing until I'm practically trying to back myself into his mouth.

"If we were on the outside, and we weren't forced to be in the same house, would you let me do this?" Before he can let me answer, his tongue flattens over my entrance, not prodding through the flesh, but sucking, hard, until I'm gripping onto the edge of the table and whimpering. "Would I be good enough for spoiled little Danielle McClure?" Each word is spoken against my sex, and as much as he's trying to belittle me, I want him to keep going. "Would the rich girl let someone as low as me stick his tongue in her cunt?"

My nails dig into the surface, teeth sinking to my bottom lip as Eric parts me with his thumbs and fucks me with his tongue. The feel of him tasting me is exhilarating. It's hot and wet, skilfully exploring me.

Stimulated bolts rush up my legs to where his tongue is parting me with each lick, and I groan. "I need more."

He tuts against me, and I gasp as his lips tease around my soaked entrance. "I would have taken you from Robert regardless. I even planned it in my head, how I'd make you fall in love with me. Because that's how fucking crazy you make me feel. Evil, manipulative, toxic Eric fucking Osprey."

My toes curl against the ground as he nips at my swollen clit lightly, his nose grazing against my flesh, a firm, kneading grip on my behind keeping my cheeks spread. "I did fall in love with you. In all your toxic ways."

I nearly scream when he starts a heavy suction on my bundle of nerves, flicking it with his tongue, getting into a rhythm that has me nearly gushing against his face.

"Perfect cunt is all mine," he mutters against my scolding flesh.

He nudges two fingers through my entrance, and works between licking, sucking, and even spitting on my clit. At the same time, he stimulates my sweet spot that has me groaning his name and trying to get on my tiptoes to push myself against his mouth more.

I lean back, my spine arching as much as it can, reaching to grasp a handful of Eric's hair to push him into my sex. It only causes him to suck harder, to move his finger more vigorously.

My eyes screw shut, legs shaking. "Fuck, Eric!"

My heart is racing so fast, beating so heavy that it may blow through my chest. After the sex in the pool, then making love earlier, I had no idea it could feel this intense and thrilling. But another orgasm is building so, so high it has me holding my breath. I release my grip on his hair and fall forward. Eric doesn't let me finish, though, he removes his fingers, nips at my cheeks and my thighs, running his tongue all over my skin, back to my entrance.